AGR Tank Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robber

Verified Member
May 8, 2013
the hague, the netherlands
Greetings Vapers,

I'm enjoying both vaping and this forum, thanks for all the great info.

I can't reply on other threads (regarding the agr-tank) yet, so
as i read some people have issues with gurgling/leaking AGR tanks,
i've had / solved the same problems, and i'll post my experiences with the AGR tank so far:

I don't use the refill screw to fill the tank, but it's handy to use it take the top off.

The 510 connection of the bottom locking part is quite long. if you overtighten the tank on your mod,
you may push in (damage) your mod's 510 connection and some cartos/attys may not fit anymore :(

When you've filled the tank, take out the screw, put the top on and then put the screw back in.
If you leave the screw in, while putting the top on, in you push liquid into the cartomizer and it will flood.

Without the fill-screw the carto will flood. keep on tight!

On both my tanks, without the locking part, even boge cartos are bit wobbly in the bottom tank cap sometimes,
but both still work fine without leaking when the locking part is tight.

almost all other flood problems for me were related to carto/punch holes:

If you punch cartos too low, fluid will leak out the bottom because of the dent in the carto from the punch.

I think one hole could be enough for proper feeding of this tank, but this may cause flooding because of a vacuum in the tank, when taking stiff vapes you overflood the carto aswell.

i use a little hacksaw to make 2 slits in the carto, one in the bottom and one in the top, just below and above the tank caps.
this way there is good liquid-flow in the tank to feed the carto, without overflowing it with juice, you can drain your tank till the last drop and mine perform fantastic since.

beware that this tank is not suitable for all liquids and some liquids might damage the plastic,
as i have experienced myself, so if anyone doesn't like this tank ? i'm looking for a spare tube :)

hope this is helpfull, have a nice vape..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread