Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I haven't had a peach flavor nearly as good as what's used for this. Not a sweet, juicy, ripe peach at all. More like a dried peach, or a firm under-ripe peach, less sweet and kind of heavy. Plays perfectly with the tobacco.

Dried peach is what Raina used to describe Poppin' Peach when reviewed that juice. I totally agree that it plays perfectly with the tobacco. I really enjoy it in Sweet Georgia Peach. In Peachy Criminal, it's simply divine. PC is my favorite new (to me) juice of 2013, thus far.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Someone in an earlier post mentioned that Devil Dog does not need steeping, why is that? Does peachy criminal need steeping?

The aromatic line is good to go from the start. Personally, I would let Devil Dog! steep for a few weeks. When it's fresh, it's too in-your-face for me. It mellows slightly with time. Some people love its boldness, but it's too much for me.

Peachy Criminal I would give at least a month.

This, of course, is all subjective. You should try dripping every few days until it tastes best to you.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
LOL glad i'm not the only one that tastes jalapeno in casablanca. casa and dm are nothing alike. Deal Maker to me is a pure mix of the HB tobacco with real, bitter, dry, cocoa. It's not sweet chocolate in the slightest. It's really a cocoa tobacco. To me, the jalapeno is so strong in casa I can't imagine it sans jalapeno.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Thanks Shatner! My SB is only about two weeks old. Gues I'll let it steep some more, although it's not bad now.

No problem! I thought it was pretty good when I first got it a while ago (got in on semi beta testing it) but it just kept getting better and better. Mr.Mann was kind enough to grab a bottle of Sahara Blend XPress (pre-steeped) for me (he lives close to Ahlusion- thanks, buddy!) and sent it my way. It had a 6 month steep on it, was bright pink and just wonderful. So the longer you can stand to let it age the more rich it will become. It's one of, if not my favorite NET ever.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Can someone recommend an Ahlusion non-aromatic I would like If I am a huge Smooth criminal Fan. I tried Smooth criminal and I think its was better than anything else even bobas bounty an old favorite. So smooth criminal is my current adv.

But I tried house blend a day old and a week old and its ok but I don't like the nutty note.
I tried gold rising 2 days old better than house blend imo but also don't like the nutty note.

If I think smooth criminal is the best e juice ever what other ahlusion non aro would I like. I don't like peach

Some I haven't tried and might like 1 vecchio blend , 2 vanilla wild wood, 3 deal maker , 4 desperado ?

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Thanks Shatner! My SB is only about two weeks old. Gues I'll let it steep some more, although it's not bad now.

I bought an XPress bottle on June 4, and started dripping immediately. It was good, and then addictive. Very dry. Now, almost a month later (maybe the equivalent of six weeks of steeping in real time; Wlad told me the XPress process was the equivalent of about two weeks of steeping), it's starting to add a pronounced sweetness to the ultra-dry feel. I liked it at first and I like it now. I'm going to try to keep some of this bottle to try it at 10-12 weeks, which for me seems to be the perfect mature age for most of the non-aromatics.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Can someone recommend an Ahlusion non-aromatic I would like If I am a huge Smooth criminal Fan. I tried Smooth criminal and I think its was better than anything else even bobas bounty an old favorite. So smooth criminal is my current adv.

But I tried house blend a day old and a week old and its ok but I don't like the nutty note.
I tried gold rising 2 days old better than house blend imo but also don't like the nutty note.

If I think smooth criminal is the best e juice ever what other ahlusion non aro would I like. I don't like peach

Some I haven't tried and might like 1 vecchio blend , 2 vanilla wild wood, 3 deal maker , 4 desperado ?

Those house blends need 8-12 weeks of steeping. None of them really taste like Smooth Criminal, but they're relatives. SC itself is 180 degrees different at two weeks and two months. To me, the best non-aromatics are unique and not really comparable to the others. Smooth Criminal, Maple House Blend and Sahara are to me the standouts. They all need a lot of time to reach maturity, although some are good fresh too, depending on your preferences. They tend to be sweeter at first, and then to develop a dry, throaty tobacco finish as they age.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida

Every one of us (and them.. the A+ juices) are different. Really have to try them for yourself to see. Almost every juice has its fans. For me there is nothing like the SC.
The house blend will change a lot after and until its about a month old . After six weeks the changes are not as dramatic.
Of the juices on your list Desperado is probably the closest to SC that I have sampled. Call it SC light without the sweet. Dealmaker is pure cocoa, not chocolate and tob.

gotarace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Northern Wisconsin USA
Wow i read 50 pages of a thread and i can say Thank You for the advice on Ahlusion juices. I placed a order last week and since it showed up i can't stop nailing the Blue Grass Burley...every other juice i ordered SC..Desperado...Cha Yen Orange Blossom..all need a few weeks i can't wait to pull a few drops.
Look forward to the next 50 pages....:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread