• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Allow myself to introduce... myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
Just posted this in the new members area, I did not even know there were local sub forums here, there are SO many forums.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt I am 32 and live in Rochester,NY. I work as an IT professional. Ordered a Volt Pro starter kit which should arrive tomorrow, and I hope it does cause I have visions of vape-ing all weekend. I have been a cancer stick smoker for 17 years, about a pack a day, and dont yet know if I am going to quit yet, will see how it goes.

Definitively a lot to take in and learn, so many different sites to buy from and different parts. I think I am going to want to try some clearomizers with my volt. And assuming I like vaping and it cuts down on or replaces analogs I will be looking to buy a really nice variable voltage unit, have not had a chance to look into what the best one is yet, I know I would like to stay under $100 on it so a Provarti may be out of the picture, I may be leaning towards a lava tube... but like I said I dont know yet. I picture using the volt 808 for on the go, and a larger better unit for at home.

Juice sampler packs..... so far the best deal I have found is on mad vapes, the "TopVapor USA E-Liquid" in 5ml bottles for about $2.50 each. Is there a better deal somewhere? I read these juices are 100% PG, but at the moment seeing how vape has never touched my lips except trying a blu one time I have no idea what mix I will like.

I could probably rattle off 100 questions here, but I know how to search so I expect almost all my questions will be answered in do time. I look forward to leaning from you all, and participating on the Pay it Forward thread eventually.

Thank You and Happy Vapeing

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Hi Matt. I'm a Volt user too. Started with the 78mms last year... forgot to stay stocked up and went back to cigs for a few months and now came back to vaping. Those small batteries are the best small ones you'll ever use. Everything else I tried that were those size blew.. well actually they didn't blow enough vapor. LOL

Right now I'm using the Volt X2 batteries with clearos. I have 2 650mahs that I rotate. I could use a 900 or 1300 for the day, but I like having a different flavor on each and rotating. Otherwise I get bored. I LOVE THE CLEAROS. They look wonky on the little batteries though, and if you're using manual littles, the edge of the clearo comes down to where the button is. I'd definitely recommend the X2 batteries from Smokeless Image if you're considering using clearos. It just feels more balanced. Plus they charge on a passthrough so you can vape and charge at the same time.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
welcome matt....I'd stay away from mad vapes if possible, they've been having problems with hackers stealing credit card and bank account numbers of customers over the last 6 months or so.... for juice sample packs (and you get to choose the flavors, nic and vg/pg levels) I'd try rawr vapor, juicy vapor or ahlusion's instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread