Amazing shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost147

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Waco TX
Ordered a 901 starter kit and some blank carts at 5:59am Saturday morning. got the email at 11:00am that the order had been shipped. Didn't expect to see my new pv till tuesday or wensday. I hate ordering things online for this reason. Walked out to the mailbox about 9am this morning (monday) and my package was there! Simply amazing. Not quite walking out of the store with it in your hand, but close enough to make me a believer. Vaporkings definatly gets my busniess from now on. It's a lil higher than ordering from china, but not having to worry about customs holding your order plus the much quicker delivery time (7-10 days from china if everything goes right vs 2 days no worries) makes this worth it. Rob, with my next order send me afew more of your cards to hand out. As a truck driver I know more than afew smokers who have looked at my old 4081 with interest and would love to get into it i think if the price were lower (paid 75 for 1 rn4081 from a local tobacco store). I'll be glad to send them to ya.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Rob at Vapor kings cust service is awesome his quality is awesome as well, he was my first vendor and anytime I need something fast a great go to vendor. He also is more than willing to provide helpful info for newbs. I just wished he had some of the five pack discounts on attys and batteries and his ejuice at 10ml only, even though good quality, are very beatable.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Brewster,

Thanks for the comments! They are much appreciated!

I've had several people ask about bulk packs and larger liquid bottles and I'm trying to make that happen as quickly as possible. What is holding me back is placing big enough orders to fulfill the bulk packs. I'm trying to gradually increase my stock level but it seems the increase in demand is always ahead of me. I'm putting a pretty good sized order in tonight that should catch me up. Once I get my head above water I can make a move on doing the bulk packs.

Thanks
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread