Anniversary Special.....Happy Anniversary FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
See? I told you'all there was a Santa Claus, and he was just late...
:p

Seriously?
This is actually the first big thing I've ever won. Really.
I'm the guy that as a kid, was the one who had the box of Cracker Jacks without a prize inside...

So how does this work? How do we redeem our prize?

And thanks to all the well wishers. I hope you all get your chance next time!

:)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Congrats to the winners but pretty sad that they had to wait till today. Bad planning and/or bad customer service either way you look at it.

I agree that it would have been nice if the winners could have been announced yesterday. But you know, as all of us do, stuff happens. Perhaps it was a busy day at the vape lounge. Perhaps they were simply busy. No matter what, three customers won $200 of free merchandise. Was the delay in announcing the winners worth it? I'm sure that the winners will say "yes." :) So, that's bad customer service? :confused:

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
I agree that it would have been nice if the winners could have been announced yesterday. But you know, as all of us do, stuff happens. Perhaps it was a busy day at the vape lounge. Perhaps they were simply busy. No matter what, three customers won $200 of free merchandise. Was the delay in announcing the winners worth it? I'm sure that the winners will say "yes." :) So, that's bad customer service? :confused:

I Totally agree! They did not have to provide a contest at all...It was there generosity to do this, and s%&* does happen, and it may not be anything that we need or should know. Just know that these are great folks and a little tardiness is not the norm for this crew. Lets give them a break here. FSUSA :toast:

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Congrats to the winners. Although I didn't win the drawing, I feel like a winner with my new juice. This strawberry-kiwi is kicking serious rear end and I've put a larger bottle in my shopping cart to go with my next order. The cumber-melon and green tea I got were also good, but the strawberry-kiwi was the clear winner and went straight into my REO Mini. I suspect that 10mL will be gone in a matter of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread