Annoyed with the Post Office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
Okay time to vent!!! LOL I ordered some goodies from fsusa last weds. Got all the emails saying it was processed and taken to the post office, and got the tracking number. I went to the post offices tracking site and they got it early last friday and sent it on it way here later that day. So it is now tuesday, the mailman has gone by already and it is still not here!!!! I went to the post office website and it still says it has be shipped form Tucson sorting center last friday the 12th!!!! Come on you guys I want my juice!!!!!!! LOL Well if it is not here tomorrow I will have to go down and see what they can tell me.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Because most of our vaping supplies are ordered online, you will, I hate to say it, will be spending a lot of time waiting for the mailman. The best way to avoid the panic sometimes associated with the waiting, is to start stocking up on spare parts and juice, so that you don't get caught without something you need.

Vaping4Sanity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Centerville, Ohio
DUDE YOU THINK THATS BAD!!! the ....ing mailman ripped my nametag off my mailbox and wrote vacant went back to the post office and put in that all my mail was to be put on hold and that i moved.....i almost went to a federal prison that day

That would not make me very happy either.

Redbone

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
California
DUDE YOU THINK THATS BAD!!! the ....ing mailman ripped my nametag off my mailbox and wrote vacant went back to the post office and put in that all my mail was to be put on hold and that i moved.....i almost went to a federal prison that day

Oh man! What the heck? Did somebody submit a change of address for you or what?

That's bizarre.

Yeah, Thursday was a Federal holiday, so your item was likely processed on the 12th at the post office in AZ, then more than likely didn't leave until sometime Monday. I would suspect you will receive your items tomorrow or worst case on Thurs.

GrimReaper

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Indianapolis
nope apparently me grabbing my mail out of my mailbox everyday seemed odd lol idk i live in an apartment complex maybe he/she got her addresses mixed but damn youd think if there wasnt a ton of mail in the mailbox maybe you should oh idk keep delivering the damned mail. what sucked was that i was up waiting alll day and my package just nvr came.....i stalked the mailman just to find out it was being held there lol

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet

Now that would have made me go postal too! (Sorry, it just had to be done!)

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
... I'll have to dig up my post from Volcano's forum. When I ordered my starter through them, if USPS could make a mistake, they did. If they could invent one, they did. It took a stolen items report to the local police to finally resolve it. To say I was beyond frustrated would be understating things. I'll edit this post with it, for humor's sake.

Here it is

Shipment with Volcano eCigs. Ordered 09/10.

- 09/13 0928 - Tracked as being delivered to Zipcode blah (not mine).

- 09/14 1400 - Contact USPS via web to indicate my package is missing (missing confirmation number)
- 09/14 1546 - Recive voicemail from USPS (John Smith -The USPS Location in question is: USPS Location). Indicates package was scanned and delivered but to call him back.
- 09/14 1600 - Called John (USPS LOC) back, had left for the day.
- 09/14 1946 - Sent a message to Volcano indicating that my package is missing, asking for assistance.

- 09/15 1300 - Called USPS LOC. Spoke to Jimmy Smith asked for John, indicated that he's on lunch. I gave my tracking number to him, and asked if he had any deails. He indicates that the carrier serves two routes; My Zip, and Not My Zip. They have a scanner for each of their routes, and normal procedure is to scan the package when delivering a package, and the system reports the time when the scanner is returned to its cradle. The carrier picked up the wrong scanner, and scanned her packages as being delivered before delivering on her route. Indicates that she has been disciplined for this. Indicates that she releazises that grabbed the wrong scanner, and returns the Not My Zip scanner back to the cradle and gets along with her delivery. Indicates that he would get John to call me with further details.
- 09/15 1510 - John (USPS LOC) left a voicemail that the carrier is positive that she delivered the package, but he needed for me to confirm I had not received the package.
- 09/15 1605 - Called John (USPS LOC) back, and he had left for the day. Indicated that I had not received the package, and if he had more information. The person said that John (USPS LOC) really needed to speak to me personally about this, and promised a call in the morning. I provided my office phone number for this to happen.

- 09/16 1200 - Receiving no call back, I called John (USPS LOC). He indicates that the carrier confirms delivery of the package, and he has no other details. Indicates that he would search around for it and sees if it would turn up.
- 09/16 1710 - My wife calls, and indicates that she has also escalated to USPS. Also indicates that she has called Volcano's Customer service line, and that they would start a case to start a claim for us.
- 09/16 2107 - Email from my contact on 09/14 to Volcano asking for me to call into the Customer Service Line to file a claim, and get me my package or a replacement (pending approval)
- 09/16 2140 - Call the Customer Service Line for Volcano, and they are closed. I leave a voicemail asking for for a callback.
- 09/16 2326 - I receive a email from Volcano indicating the Customer Service Line is closed, and asking for details so they can help. Proivde details.

- 09/17 1511 - My Wife Calls me, and indicates that she spoke to USPS LOC and spoke to John, and indicates that she cannot speak to the Carrier directly without the union representative present. Also spoke to a Jane Smith. Jane indicates that the carrier did deliver but to the wrong address. Indicates that the delivery was refused as it was the wrong address, and she returned to sender.
- 09/17 2300 - I file a greivance via the web with the Inspector General's office. No confirmation number, just that they would reach out once an initial investigation took place.

- 09/18 1300 - My Wife spoke to Jane (USPS LOC). Confirms that the package was delivered and returned to Sender (she thinks). My wife is frustrated with the experience, and informs that I will be handling from here, and that I have escalated via the Inspector General's office.
- 09/18 1833 - Send a follow up email to Volcano with this synopsis, and ask for next steps.

- 09/20 1635 - Sent a PM to Volcano Employee on their forums asking for assistance.
- 09/20 - 1748 - Received a reply from Volcano Employee, explaining the delay in correspondence, and escalating my issue to a CS Rep and to Owner.

- 09/21 1207 - Received reply from OIG, asking to pursue this through the Consumer Advocate Office.
- 09/21 1224 - Sent an additional email via USPS website.
- 09/21 1248 - Sent a copy of the USPS portion to The Consumerist asking for help.
- 09/21 1500 - Sent a plea to the Company owner

- 09/22 1800 - Received a letter from Manager Consumer Affairs refferencing my second complaint. They have indicated that the Carrier recalls delivering my package, and they consider the matter closed.

- 09/23 1226 - Reported to local Police
- 09/23 - 0931 - Case file associated
- 09/23 - 1231 - USPS Track and Confirm indicates that the package was refused on 09/23 at 1209
- 09/23 - 1437 - Spoke to Jerrico Smith (USPS LOC). Indicates that a delivery attempt was made, and refused. I asked if the carrier could hold the package at the office so I could go pick it up. Asked if I wanted to come and pick it up tomorrow, and I indicated that I'd like to pick today. He indicated that the carrier
may have already processed my package to return to sender. Asked for my number and indicated that he would call me back.
- 09/23 - 1609 - Called Jerrico (USPS LOC) back, and indicates that the carrier has already processed the shipment and returned to Sender
- 09/23 - 1613 - Spoke to my Wife and gave her the update. She indicated that she was calling the Manager of Consumer Affairs.
- 09/23 - 1623 - Wrote another plea on the Forum for assistance.
- 09/23 - 1638 - Indicate that she spoke with the Manager of Consumer Affairs, and that someone was on route from Freedom Post to personally deliver the package.
- 09/23 - 1709 - Jerrico (USPS LOC) called to see if the package had been delivered. Indicated that we have been through enough with this issue, and he needed my Wife's number to follow up with her as she's at my residence. I provided her phone number.

- 09/23 - 1733 - My wife called to indicate that the Carrier was stuck in traffic, and she just dropped off the package.

Last edited:

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
Well Tomorrow will be 5 days, not including the holiday( That I did know about) The last time I ordered from them I got it in two days. I ordered from them, cignot, and Gourmet vapor all on the same day(weds) I got the stuff for cignot on saturday. Gourmet vapor said 5 to 7 days and I got and email yesterday that they sent it out. just a pain that the stuff for fsusa is taking so long, it left Arizona on the 12th. LOL is the postal service sending it by pony express?
GrimReaper that really sucks what the postman did. Did you piss him off or something?

GrimReaper

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Indianapolis
idk i guess honestly half of the building i live in the apartments are vacant cause the mgment here just dont tolerate stupid .......gotta love that...so maybe they just got my apartment confused but i mean hell id think someone would logically leave the damned sticker on the mailbox that keeps getting mail taken out and then i even re put my name back up on there....nope they still put my mail on hold...thats what really ...... me off like how damn dumb do you have to be to work for usps yanno

KissMint

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
PA
I understand your pain. I track one of my orders today and.....

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

:facepalm:

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
for christmas ill buy his ... a bullet proof vest and tell him if hes late with my .... again hes gonna need it :D

Better watch out they are government employees so could have the FBI beating down your door!
Well for me we will see what happens today. I hope it comes today, I am not out of juice so I am fine. But the order was a bunch of samples I wanted to try before my next major juice order. I think I need to just get my .... to the DIY shop here in the cities and start getting the stuff to make my own juice. LOL Then I will not have to always be waiting on the mailman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread