Another Indulgence Mini Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrel

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Yesterday I received two Indulgences with 801 attys, a 6V extended cup, and a passthrough.

The good:
Unbeatable value
801 atty @ 3.7 volts is wonderful

The bad:
Hard draw on kr808 (dpv9) cartomizers
Did not like 801's at 6V due to hot burnt taste

I plan on getting 510 to kr808 adapters to get around the cartomizer issue. For the HV issue I will get some HV atomizers (dah!).

In conclusion, bang for the buck, I don't think there is any better value than the Indulgence. By the time you buy batteries, adapters, & a charger, the competition is twice the price. Not to mention that an extended cup with batteries was only $19.50 and the passthrough was only $10.50.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yesterday I received two Indulgences with 801 attys, a 6V extended cup, and a passthrough.

The good:
Unbeatable value
801 atty @ 3.7 volts is wonderful

The bad:
Hard draw on kr808 (dpv9) cartomizers
Did not like 801's at 6V due to hot burnt taste

I plan on getting 510 to kr808 adapters to get around the cartomizer issue. For the HV issue I will get some HV atomizers (dah!).

In conclusion, bang for the buck, I don't think there is any better value than the Indulgence. By the time you buy batteries, adapters, & a charger, the competition is twice the price. Not to mention that an extended cup with batteries was only $19.50 and the passthrough was only $10.50.

Thanks Darrel

we try to do our best to bring you the best value for money,

and I also love the passthru,
and the 801 attys...........

you should be ok with 801 atty at 6volts, it is the only one that can take the 6volts......... just keep the carty real moist-
or if you drip it, keep it wet --------

you should not get burned taste unless you are running on the dry side ---------
:)

and yes, the HV attys are a good idea,
they can be used at 6 volts and at 3.7 also-------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks, Di. I tried the 801 at 6V again and you're right, it's not a burnt taste. I am very happy to have all these options. There are a lot of variables. I guess some juice will taste better at 3.7V and some at 6V.

Now I need a pair of Obsession's....

you sound like me ---
I like to have 2 of everything as a minimum, ----

always have plenty of spares -- hahahha

my absolute bliss vape is the Indulgence with 18650 battery

and 801 atty

with coffee juice

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeessy, just - Bliss !!!
:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread