Any other VW I don't know about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
I have been looking for a VW mod, but sadly I'm not all that happy with the long sticks look, I know many like it but I am looking for something more compact. I've seen thousands of pages in the last few weeks, and can't remember them all sadly so help would be awesome.

I am looking for something like the MVP / VV-PCCP / gripper type but with VW (power), atomizer ohm test, battery v test, etc
So far the only option (because of price and extension change) is the Vamo: 1 18350 when on the go or 2x18350 / 1 x 18650 for near constant vaping at home

Maybe wait a bit for evic mini if they make the VW options faster and better.

The Vamo v2 being only around $50 makes it a good potential first VW but would like to have more opinions before to send in my order sunday night.

Thank you

Last edited:

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
If you're looking for a compact form in variable wattage, you're really looking at either a Provari Mini, or the Vamo in its 18350 configuration. Given the price tags, the Vamo is likely your best bet unless money's no object.

Damn, I was hoping I overlooked something, I'd say max for the perfect match to my needs I could go to $100 but Provari is out of that range, I remember a few mods have interchangeable battery tubes like the Vamo's extension tubes, any others like that ? Thank you Duane

PS: also wondering if the Vamo v2 sold by GoodProphets is truly a v2 or not (not showing metal buttons on pictures), I emailed them to find out but week end so no answers yet).

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
If you're looking for a compact form in variable wattage, you're really looking at either a Provari Mini, or the Vamo in its 18350 configuration. Given the price tags, the Vamo is likely your best bet unless money's no object.

I guess I didnt think that the provari mini was a VW. I was aware it's a VV, but I could be wrong.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi Coersum - the Provari is not a variable wattage device.
At the moment I'd say the Vamo will be your best option. There aren't any other variable wattage devices that have interchangeable tubes like that yet. Variable wattage and variable voltage on one device is a relatively new development in vaping.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I guess I didnt think that the provari mini was a VW. I was aware it's a VV, but I could be wrong.

As for compact I know the darwin is VW only and haven't done much diddin so I dont know were to find these but Im sure I wouldn't be hard

The Sammo found at Carolinavapes.com I think it's similar to the Vamo

The Z-max found well about n anywhere. I dont know off hand, I would have to look at some of my favorites but if you need a hand I will post a few links for you
Hope this helps T41CK

Provari and provari mini are not VW. Darwin's cost around $250 and are usually impossible to get. They also need to update the form factor with those.

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
As for compact I know the darwin is VW only and haven't done much diddin so I dont know were to find these but Im sure I wouldn't be hard

The Sammo found at Carolinavapes.com I think it's similar to the Vamo

The Z-max found well about n anywhere. I dont know off hand, I would have to look at some of my favorites but if you need a hand I will post a few links for you
Hope this helps T41CK

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
You could always get a silver bullet, and kick it

napdog

isn't the Kick a VV addition ? my goal is to not have to worry about what ohm my ato/carto/head is. Replace head, fill tank and go!

"The Kick by Evolve is a simple way to enjoy variable voltage using an existing mod."

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
The provari while a good vv device is not VW, and the kick limits you to 10 watts.

Now while I am sure there are others out this bottom feeder may be one you would like http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/339994-ignis-mods-vw-bottom-feed-wood-mods-now-available-here.html

I have SOOO looked at those but sadly out of my current budget, I had thought of trying to make one but don't have the required skills to make such beautiful devices. Also not so much into bottom-feeder style anymore since I mix my juice depending on my mood of the day (out of premixed stuff)! (love them but not as much the buttons used, something smaller I think would look awesome!).

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Darwin?

Are they really that hard to get, if so why?

where do they make them?

If you dont mind

Yes - they are virtually impossible to get hold off, and I'm not sure why you're asking me to explain that - I don't supply them or make them. Can't remember who makes them now. Trust me - they are extremely hard to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread