Any other VW I don't know about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Yes - they are virtually impossible to get hold off, and I'm not sure why you're asking me to explain that - I don't supply them or make them. Can't remember who makes them now. Trust me - they are extremely hard to get.

They are made by the same guy that made the kick, but they are sold only through Nhaler

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
The Kick while giving VW, is also as expensive as a Vamo and having to open to deal with it when changing batteries is just not what I am looking for (thank you VERY MUCH though for all the posts).

So far as many have advised, I am still rooting for the Vamo v2, unless someone thinks the evic mini will be coming out soon/or smaller tubes for evic (not have to remove the battery to charge is a nice plus on eVic but I've read that you have the change the wattage manually and/or have to go through a lots of sub-menu to get to it.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I guess I didnt think that the provari mini was a VW. I was aware it's a VV, but I could be wrong.
The Provari is variable VOLTAGE not wattage. The Darwin, Vamo and Zmax or anything with a kick will be wattage. I may have missed some?

I like my Vamo and for the price it is fine. It has the RMS which I like as well.

Oops, my bad. Terribly sorry Coersum (and everybody). I feel like a big :censored: for offering bad info.

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
Oops, my bad. Terribly sorry Coersum (and everybody). I feel like a big :censored: for offering bad info.

I knew about the provari from looking at the mini, but could have been wrong so I went to check again. Maybe you thought of the zmax (sadly not a "small format" type). Thank you

PS: I love you guys/gals! Always willing to help..

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

Hey, I always get so much crap from the masses that now I just add, "there may be more I am unaware of" of some such other caveat. Half the time it isn't even worth answering these posts because of the constant bickering that no doubt will come.

So, don't worry about it, they are words on a screen and you shouldn't feel bad and I am sorry if I made you feel bad, I was just trying to answer a question. All we can do is our best to help out right?

Cheers!!

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Hey, I always get so much crap from the masses that now I just add, "there may be more I am unaware of" of some such other caveat. Half the time it isn't even worth answering these posts because of the constant bickering that no doubt will come.

So, don't worry about it, they are words on a screen and you shouldn't feel bad and I am sorry if I made you feel bad, I was just trying to answer a question. All we can do is our best to help out right?

Cheers!!
A lot of people confuse vv with vw, so no biggie, but we did want the op to know that provari wasn't vw
Thanks everybody! The embarrassing part is that I didn't confuse anything. I was quite sure of it...can you tell I don't own one yet? HA!

No worries. I'm not going to beat myself about over it. I just really value this forum, and never want to be an instrument of misinformation, because it's been so valuable to me! Thanks for looking out everyone. Truly, I mean that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread