Anybody have suggestions for good chocolate/coffee flavors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
You do know that COV Kona Cream contains diacetyl yes? All of their creamy or buttery vapes do. You may or may not care, but I am just putting it out there....

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/189-vapejuice/67-cloudpure-naturals-organic-vapejuice/493-cpn-kona-cream.html

Kona Creme from Clouds of Vapor tastes exactly like coffee with a touch of creme - no sugar. If that is what you are looking for in coffee it is perfect. Chocolate - Mistress from Namberjuice is delish if you like Andes mints.

Last edited:

chiwalker

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
youngstown ohio
I ordered this juice at 3am this morning after reading this thread...one question. I'm back after a year off vaping and I've never had an all vg juice before. since this is chocolate and most likely dark, am I going to have problems with my Resurrector carts? What's the best way to vape vg liquids? I have several ego 1100 mah batts , and I believe it's a silver bullet from Altsmoke. Hope they ship it fast...I'm on a juice fast, am coming down with something nasty:( , and I need a good comfort vape so I can celebrate my pity party in style.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Best coffee and chocolate flavors -->Halo's "Gourmet Pack" sampler. They were the first ones I got, and they're still the best dark cocoa (Belgian Cocoa), peppermint (Kringle), sweet flavored coffee (Twisted Java) I've found. The chocolate mint (Shamrock) is also good, but I prefer Belgian Cocoa with a bit of Kringle for that Ande's Mint flavor. The Malibu has pineapple, which I personally can't stand, but the rest will appeal to sweet coffee and cocoa fans that like strong flavors.

Belgian Cocoa is very strong on its own, and it isn't sweet. It is an *awesome* addition to any caramel, butterscotch, mint, sweet fruits, coconut, peanut butter, any nut flavor.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
HHV Mocha Java Smoothie is very smooth, balanced and milk sweet, clear amber and does not darken much at all. Like a frapp w/ some caramel, tho that is not a dominant flavor. i'm gettin smooth coffee/cream at 6mg 30/70 VG (vaping it now)

I like the HHV juices I've tried, but not this one. Just not my cup of tea I suppose...

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I just have my VCV juices in Evod tanks on either my eVic or a Spinner battery and it works just fine.

I ordered this juice at 3am this morning after reading this thread...one question. I'm back after a year off vaping and I've never had an all vg juice before. since this is chocolate and most likely dark, am I going to have problems with my Resurrector carts? What's the best way to vape vg liquids? I have several ego 1100 mah batts , and I believe it's a silver bullet from Altsmoke. Hope they ship it fast...I'm on a juice fast, am coming down with something nasty:( , and I need a good comfort vape so I can celebrate my pity party in style.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Oh man! My order arrived yesterday from Velvet Cloud Vapor. You want a good chocolate/coffee vape, try their Night Shift. It is chocolate, glazed donut coffee. Awesome right out of the mailbox!

You are seriously killing me. Mine will be here Saturday.

I also ordered 5 bucks too. I can check back with you when I get them both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread