• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone ever order from e-vape-kits.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
My wife decided that she wants to change her 510 over to a 510 T, and since the batteries are fairly new, I was looking to pick up just the carts and a couple of attys.
Normally, I'd order supplies from Canadian vendors as I prefer to support them, but for $20 worth of supplies I can't justify spending $10 for shipping, and this vender is only charging $3.95 for shipping to Canada.
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company. They seem to be a smaller non-Canadian vendor which I'm generally more cautious about ordering from due to some bad experiences in the past.
Also, anyone had trouble getting equipment (not liquid) in from the US through customs?

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Equipment won't be a problem crossing the border.

Alternatively, you can think of some more stuff you want to justify the shipping (dt's, etc) and order from HV :)

Or if you just want to try them to see if she'll like the system, I have a new 510-T atty and a few tanks I can part with. I bought them from HV, but have never used them. $15 and they're yours, and we can meet somewhere to avoid shipping. PM if interested.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
My wife decided that she wants to change her 510 over to a 510 T, and since the batteries are fairly new, I was looking to pick up just the carts and a couple of attys.
Normally, I'd order supplies from Canadian vendors as I prefer to support them, but for $20 worth of supplies I can't justify spending $10 for shipping, and this vender is only charging $3.95 for shipping to Canada.
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company. They seem to be a smaller non-Canadian vendor which I'm generally more cautious about ordering from due to some bad experiences in the past.
Also, anyone had trouble getting equipment (not liquid) in from the US through customs?

Just ask the vendor if they will ship snail mail due to the low cost of goods. Will cost a couple dollars and still be sent from within canada.

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
Equipment won't be a problem crossing the border.

Alternatively, you can think of some more stuff you want to justify the shipping (dt's, etc) and order from HV :)

Or if you just want to try them to see if she'll like the system, I have a new 510-T atty and a few tanks I can part with. I bought them from HV, but have never used them. $15 and they're yours, and we can meet somewhere to avoid shipping. PM if interested.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm cool with ordering and waiting a bit. Since I need some more e-juice in a couple of weeks anyway, I decided to just stay with our Canadian vendors and order some more juice while I'm at it.
Definitely appreciate the offers though everyone. Very nice of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread