• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone order from Pinkspots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I am desperate for a great 555 and have gone through the Canadian vendors list and cannot find anyone that sells it in Canada. If I am wrong, please do not hesitate to correct me!!

So ... if I have to go across the line, Pinkspots is looking pretty intriguing. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and what your thoughts are. Thanks!

And if you know of anyone in Canada that sells a good 555, let me know!:unsure:

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I am desperate for a great 555 and have gone through the Canadian vendors list and cannot find anyone that sells it in Canada. If I am wrong, please do not hesitate to correct me!!

So ... if I have to go across the line, Pinkspots is looking pretty intriguing. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and what your thoughts are. Thanks!

ive never tried it but cdnvapor sells 555

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
All of pinkspot juices are spot on (at least the ones that I've tried). The ones that I know for certain are worth the money include Alberberry blend, Pink Spot, Swagger, Blueberry OR Raspberry mojito, Jane's Wild Juice, Lemon drop, and Blue Spot. They aren't cheap, but I highly doubt that you'll be disappointed!!!

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
All of pinkspot juices are spot on (at least the ones that I've tried). The ones that I know for certain are worth the money include Alberberry blend, Pink Spot, Swagger, Blueberry OR Raspberry mojito, Jane's Wild Juice, Lemon drop, and Blue Spot. They aren't cheap, but I highly doubt that you'll be disappointed!!!

Thanks to you and the others who responded re pinkspot. Must admit that they have some very yummy sounding juices and have read the odd post here and there - especially about the Black Mamba! I'm thinking I'm going to have to give them a try. I don't go through juice as fast as I thought I would so don't mind paying a bit extra if the juice is worth it. Looks like a sample pack is the way to go. :)

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia

I've tried Pink Spot's 555 and it is pretty good... I'm not a huge fan of Tobacco vapes so my opinion may not reflect what most people think is a good 555.

Jay

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I'm not a fan of tobacco per se but the really good (in my opinion) 555's of my past had a real nutty component to it that had me in vaping heaven. It's that 'nutty' flavor I am looking for. The one review on cdnvapor's site made no mention whatsoever of any nutty flavor so will assume it is more of the straight tobacco flavor. It's the same with a good RY4 - I've never considered the flavor of a good one to be 'tobacco' even though that is where it is usually catagorized.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Pink Spot is my birthday and christmas juice. I tell people that is what I want and give them the card when they ask. Pink Spot and Blu Spot are my favorites, but Frosted Lime...umm good. I haven't tired the tobacco though. I will tell you that most of their juices are much better after sitting for at least a month (IMO YMMV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread