Anyone from Canada and ordered from Halo here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazyaspievaper

Jul 18, 2015
Hello, I'm looking to get some information. I ordered the G6 starter kit as well as a sample pack with nicotine in it through the Halo website. Any other Canadians have issues with shipping from Halo? I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now. It's been in customs for a week. I'm worried my order might have been rejected at customs cause it has nicotine. How long did you have to wait for your order to arrive and did the juices all arrive without a problem?

Thank you.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Eazyaspievaper. Glad to have you here!:)

I'm not from Canada but I've heard customs is hit or miss with juice and that technically nic content over 4 mg makes it an unapproved drug. Most get through with no incident, some do not.

Have you discovered this part of ECF yet => Canada Forum Read the threads "pinned" to the top of the forum.

You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour. If you need help in getting in your 5 posts, just go out and welcome some other new members or post in another thread that interests you here in the "New Member" Forum.

Eazyaspievaper

Jul 18, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Eazyaspievaper. Glad to have you here!:)

I'm not from Canada but I've heard customs is hit or miss with juice and that technically nic content over 4 mg makes it an unapproved drug. Most get through with no incident, some do not.

Have you discovered this part of ECF yet => Canada Forum Read the threads "pinned" to the top of the forum.

You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour. If you need help in getting in your 5 posts, just go out and welcome some other new members or post in another thread that interests you here in the "New Member" Forum.

Thanks your help.

Reactions: Susan~S

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
I don't have any experience with customs. But the G6's were good to me before I moved on to tank systems. They were reliable and well built and had great battery life. Be careful of VG/PG tho, high VG ratios were too viscous to be absorbed in the material which absorbs ejuice in the cartomizers. Halo juice should be fine though. They're pretty non-viscous juices. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread