Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Just started vaping a week ago and jumping in big (love it)...I ordered 125ml/25mg from xtreme vaping today and shipping it to a letter box company just across the line...I'll bring it across myself (along with the groceries/tank of gas/crap from Target...)...I'll see how this goes, they always ask if I have any alcohol or tabacco products, I guess I can legitimately say no???

...how wrong am I???

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
For what it's worth I've never had issues ordering anything from the US, though liquids are always a potential problem. However I don't believe hardware has been refused for any reasons with the exception of cartomizers, as from what I've heard they may hold them due to the chances that there may be "traces of nicotine" in them (according to HC). Yeah, that's a load, but that's what I've heard. On the other hand border refusal seems to be pretty rare -- they can only check so many packages that cross the border, after all -- but it's always a concern.

If you're worried, Happy Vaper in Ontario carries the Bloog MaxxFusion, and Best Vapour in Alberta carries the Volt, both of which are pretty much the same as the G6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread