are you trying many new flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Picked up my first e cig in October.. have probably 5 pounds of juice now.. I stopped counting milliliters and bottles around Halloween. I've got 3 ml bottles (too small to steep decently) 5 ml.. 6 ml.. 10ml.. 15ml.. 30ml and a few 50ml bottles. I thought I was going to be a tobacco + menthol purist.. big mistake.. they don't really blow my skirt up. I am not wild about the fruity flavors either.

I've used smooth smoke (their mocha is great) mt baker - lots from them.. repeat customer there and James is active in the forums - darn fine customer service. I love their whipped cream flavor.
I have some from EC blend - very similar to each other flavors.. went full on butter there.. butterpecan.. buttered rum... even plain old butter! I've got some from Juicy Vapor, crossroads vapor and highbrow vapor AND smokin' vapor - can you imagine what it's going to look like after a year.. this has been right at 2 months now.

I'm still on the hunt for a tobacco with absolutely no other flavors in it.. no sweet.. no fruit.. just tobacco for hubby.

so. in answer to the original question YES!

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
I wish I could enjoy different flavors. After reading reviews, I tried virgin vapors, Carolina vapors, the cape dudes and I think one for totally wicked capes. I found that I only like Malibu menthol from halo. It seems like it would be easier to not be dependent on one vendor. Does anyone else have such a narrow flavor window?

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

I've been vaping for a month now. For the first few weeks, I couldn't deal with any flavors apart from DeKang NPort and House Blend Menthol Tobacco from Goodejuice.

All the other flavors tasted horrible, no matter how much I liked the description.

I even went to 2 local stores and vaped myself dizzy on their tasting bars.

Lately, I may be coming around. I ordered some Mango from Mt. Baker and after letting it steep for 2 weeks, I like it. I add 25 - 30% menthol, just for a better throat hit and it's nice.

I have a bunch of other flavors I don't yet like, but I in hope I end up liking them. Amaretto, Arnold Palmer, Margarita, Coffee....

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

Thyroid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lohja, Finland
There are many e-liquids that are great what comes to flavor and vapor... But they seem to get my rba setup and cartos dirty very quick :( So far Halo liquids performs best, also I haven't had problems with FSUSA Jägerbomb. I wish that Halo makes more fruity flavours in future, I probably going to test that Malibu Menthol someday.

Ordered blueberry waffle from myfreedomsmokes, like the flavor but not so much the 24mg nice level. My mistake there. Ordered 5 50ml bottles from my baker vapor at 12mg. Moo Juice, Creme de Menthe, Double Apple, Whipped Cream, and Solar Ice and they threw in Green Ice sampler. Gotta say, I really like them all but the Whipped Cream(5 extra shots of flavor) tastes like vanilla frosting and is my go to flavor so far.

Eldorado

Moved On
Dec 18, 2012
ottawa
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved On

FR3DM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
North Carolina
I have been vaping about 2 months now and have tried juices from nearly everyone i could find even drove 3 hours out of my way to go to their store! and seems there are a few VERY good juice companies out there they all have something different, something unique, something better than others, something worse etc...Fancee Juice, Alice in Vapeland, Mountain oak vapors, MR E liquid, Stealth Vapors, Gourmet Vapors, ECB all seem to have something I like.............so i guess I'll never really shop at one place there are tooooooooooooooooo many yummy flavors out there :) ooops almost forgot Buckeye Vapors too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread