Aspire Nautilus & Innokin Itaste Mvp 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

codyntiana0501

Feb 27, 2015
Hi, I am running the watt atm at 8.5 and the volts at 4.8 and it isn't tasting burnt. But I want more vapor and want to put the watts up higher, or the volts vise versa. And the PG/VG ratio is 50/50. and No only when I turn it up but I want to have a higher wattage setting or higher voltage to get more vapor. I am currently vaping a blueberry with 18mg nicotine.

codyntiana0501

Feb 27, 2015
What wattage are you running the Nautilus at? What is your juice PG/VG
Ratio? Is the burnt taste right off the hop or does is happen after a while?

Hi, I am running the watt atm at 8.5 and the volts at 4.8 and it isn't tasting burnt. But I want more vapor and want to put the watts up higher, or the volts vise versa. And the PG/VG ratio is 50/50. and No only when I turn it up but I want to have a higher wattage setting or higher voltage to get more vapor. I am currently vaping a blueberry with 18mg nicotine.

codyntiana0501

Feb 27, 2015
With the Nautilus you can't really go over 12 or 13 watts without getting a burnt taste. I would first try the BVC. If you really want to cloud chase you will need a different tank like the Kanger Sub-tank mini. Good luck

Well doesn't that suck lol, Im at 8.5 volts now I guess Ill be fine till I get the money to get a new tank lol Ill try the other coils first though thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread