Please help! Can't find right info anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaelsz812

Jun 28, 2015
I like the replies that said start at 3.7V or around 8W and go up till you like it. I do 8 to 8.5W and max for me is 10w but prefer the lower. Also my flavor is better on my eleaf istick 30W than it was on the CF VV battery that came with my nautilus mini kit. I use the second or third smallest airhole that makes a difference in flavor too. I do mouth to lung hits and like the tighter draw. Good luck :)
Yeah you're right it seems the flavor is a bit better on the lower setting I vape 18mgs I prefer tighter draws myself! Thank you so much for the info!

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yeah you're right it seems the flavor is a bit better on the lower setting I vape 18mgs I prefer tighter draws myself! Thank you so much for the info!
You're welcome, a lot of great replies here, the one about higher Nic lower watts is right on target. I vape 16 to 18 mg Nic at around 8w on my nautilus mini. On a ce5+ clearomiser I use 24 mg at 3.5 to 3.7v. I vape mostly NET tobaccos. See you around sunshine :)

Reactions: Jaelsz812

Jaelsz812

Jun 28, 2015
You're welcome, a lot of great replies here, the one about higher Nic lower watts is right on target. I vape 16 to 18 mg Nic at around 8w on my nautilus mini. On a ce5+ clearomiser I use 24 mg at 3.5 to 3.7v. I vape mostly NET tobaccos. See you around sunshine :)
Lol I thought it was just me when I thought it's better at a lower wattage but I'm finding it really depends on the liquid when trying different brands I noticed they need a lil tweeking! Thanks for the tip moonshine :) hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread