Atlantis Tank Producing Black Liquid in Mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmaster9000

Jan 9, 2015
Texas
My wife is running an Aspire Atlantis tank on a mech mod. It produces black liquid coming up through the drip tip into her mouth. It seemed to me that it was just flooding. I used it and its not gurgling or having any other symptoms of flooding. She cleaned it last night before refilling it and it is already producing the liquid again tonight. Any help would be appreciated.:confused:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
My wife is running an Aspire Atlantis tank on a mech mod. It produces black liquid coming up through the drip tip into her mouth. It seemed to me that it was just flooding. I used it and its not gurgling or having any other symptoms of flooding. She cleaned it last night before refilling it and it is already producing the liquid again tonight. Any help would be appreciated.:confused:
What color is the juice she's vaping?
What is the voltage drop on the mech?
These sub-coils need at least 4v (30w)
to vape all the juice in the wick efficiently...I got two, one on my XXIX mech and the the other on my IPV3 that vape great..just sayin

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Cloudmaster9000

Jan 9, 2015
Texas
The juice she's vaping is an amber color. It's Lazarus Trinity Reserve 70/30 vg/pg.
I'll have to bring my multimeter home from work to figure out the drop in voltage. However what you're saying about the voltage drop makes complete sense.
Often this problem will occur the same day she installs a new wick. I'm going to lend her my Star 50 watt box mod tomorrow to see of this remedies the problem. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread