AVE Boba's Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
wait a minute - thgt Boba was 100% VG - bottle label says contains PG????? Is it they use the same label for all their juices or does it contain PG?

Same bottle label

I just cracked into a bottle of Gorilla juice that I bought almost two years ago, it was kind of a bummer that it doesn't really taste any different than if I would have just got it out of the mail. It was a worth while test and still an excellent vape! Just wanted to share my experience :vapor:

Weird, it's change every week since I got it, same as boba. The juice this thread is about

Last edited:

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Boba's is definitely made to vape out of the mailbox. I've had a 100mil I'm on since June. I don't really see any major change in flavor. Gorilla juice I order with a little extra banana, and I HATE banana! But without the extra, after awhile its like just vaping bobas. The banana makes it really shine, takes the sweetness up a notch. I really love both! Regarding El Kamino, I'm at 6mg nic and compared to other vendors and juices, EK had by far the least amount of throat hit I've ever had. Nothing. It's an OK juice that's it. They do have really great ones though, Twilight Zone, Deadly Sin, and Pain Killa. Very nice stuff.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Tried BB for the first time today, surprise it was good. Fast shipping and they wrote "you rock" on the parcel. It bobas usually hard to get? I just happened upon it and it was even on sale.

-Lord

They close the online store when they reach a certain amount of orders.

When I first heard of bobas, around when I started vaping a few months ago, I was like " I gotta try this stuff".
Around this time everybody was freaking out because they couldn't get their hands on it. Ave was out of the supplies to make it for a while.

When I decided to try and order, I guess I totally forest gumped my way into the online store and placed my order.
Little did I know, it had only just come online moments before.
I got my order in and found out later everybody was going ape $@!+ and ordered like crazy.
I just squeaked into a small window of its availability.

Every other time I've gone to order since then, the store is offline and I end up having to wait a day or more.

I did also get in on the sale they just ran.
Got 2 100ml bottles of bobas and 2 30ml bottles of gorilla juice.
:thumbup::beer::thumbup:

It was one of my birthday presents to myself last week.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Just ordered my first bottle of 30ml today. Can't wait. I only vape tobacco flavors. From the way everyone is talking I will be ordering larger bottles in the future. Is this stuff really that &@$? Good?

I think so.
I DIY all of my own juice, and bobas is one of the only juices I will still actually order.
I have spent several hundred dollars on juices since I started vaping a little over 90 days ago, all of them left me wanting better. Which is why I started making my own.
Except bobas. I will always have a stash of it on hand.
That and gorilla juice. Although if I had to choose between the two, it would be bobas hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread