Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Ask any 10 people this question about BB....and you'll likely get 10 different answers!!:D
It's what makes this juice unique.....nearly everyone tastes something different...and THAT can change from vape to vape!!!:)
For me, I get a slightly sweet honey/graham raisin taste with mild tobacco undertones...what I'm now vaping is nearly 2 months old, and hasn't changed its flavor pattern (I've got a new 30 ml bottle "in the wings".....!!;))...
Does it NEED steeping? Again, flavor is subjective......I found the taste to be just fine ROOTB.....but many say a steep of several weeks (or even MONTHS!) will bring out subtle flavors not present when "fresh"....again, YMMV....
Best advice.....TRY IT! I'm betting you'll be hooked liked most of us!!
And.....be SURE it's ALIEN VISIONS (AVE) E-Juice Boba's Bounty......there's a clone out there that some have fallen victim to....BE AWARE!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I taste a molasses like tobacco. Reminds me of shisha tobacco I used to use in my hookah. I like it ok, but I love the Gorilla Juice even better. It's like Boba's with some banana. Almost tastes like banana nut bread. Yum.

Oh...and I forgot to mention I liked both of those juices fresh out of the box. They were still good after steeping but I liked them even better before steeping. I've only tried the small 6ml sample bottles so far. Going to order me a larger bottle of Gorilla Juice soon.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Straight out of the mail, spot on tootsie roll. After a few weeks, subdued tootsie roll with a hint of dark tobacco and other minor flavors I can't pinpoint. Perhaps even some slight fruitiness? Always a very strong taste overall. Banana dominates in GJ, but the general taste of BB still persists and balances it.

I just wish I could get these in 50/50. I might eventually try cutting in some PG to thin them out a bit.

NoMoreTequila

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Northern California
I just recently finished off the last 15ml of a 30ml bottle of BB that was well over a year old.
In the beginning I got a pleasant honey graham with a bare hint of a light tobacco. For me, the taste was marred by a peppery mouth feel that I figured was due to it being 24mg nic. (Alususion's tobaccos at 24mg also gave me that pepper mouth sensation.)
Revisiting BB at 14 months old was a real treat. The cayenne pepper was gone and the tobacco was at the fore melding perfectly with a coco honey graham. I vaped it exclusively until it was gone.
You may send your expired Bobas Bounty to me for proper disposal.

Pensilac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Utica, NY
I get mostly a honeyish kinda taste with BB as well as tobacco. My girlfriend says it tastes like this rolling tobacco I used to like, it was called halfzware shag I think, and I kinda get that too though it's been quite a few years since I've had that stuff.

I tried it the first day I got it and didn't really like it at all, it was very harsh at 12mg in a dripper and even more so in my Kayfun. I'm vaping some right now in my dripper again and the harshness has gone down quite a bit and it has become quite enjoyable, I'm starting to see what all the fuss is about. The taste is pretty much the same as on the first day, though maybe a little sweeter, but without the harshness I was getting before. I definitely recommend at least a week's steep although it'll probably get better with a little more time, only time will tell for me.

I definitely prefer GJ so far, right out of the mail it wasn't hardly as harsh though I didn't get any banana flavor right away. I was vaping some earlier today, two weeks about since I received it, and the banana flavor has become much more pronounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread