AVEJuice.com - 30% Moving Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRx

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
Irvine, CA.
Is the sale over, or did orders get filled this quickly today? I was in few minutes before 8 this morning and never saw the site open. 8:14 now. Did not know about the sale until last night and it seems I missed out on this one too :(

Edit: Nevermind, the site is open now but it looks like I'm too late for Boba's and Gorilla juice.

Last edited:

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Is the sale over, or did orders get filled this quickly today? I was in few minutes before 8 this morning and never saw the site open. 8:14 now. Did not know about the sale until last night and it seems I missed out on this one too :(

Edit: Nevermind, the site is open now but it looks like I'm too late for Boba's and Gorilla juice.

I feel your pain!! I managed to get some gorilla but mised out on the Boba's :(

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Came for one bottle this morning. Walked away with 9. Perfect timing on my part to wake up right before opening and a sale. Lookin forward to my first pure vg! Almost happy only samplers were available for the bobas since I would of blindly ordered more without ever trying.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Really cool. I grew up in Lancaster. I live in Chicago now. Miss it out there. Now I miss it even more.

Well, part of the plan is a Zero Net Energy home and office, so Lancaster fit in really well with our plans for Solar Panels and a small silent residential wind turbine. From our trips there I don't see ANY issues occurring with sun coverage or wind speeds hehe.

Spdrcr456

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Il
Yea. U won't have any issues. It's always sunny hot and windy. When the wind kicks up it gets hotter. I remember chasing papers through the desert sand on my way home from highschool.
Are u planning on opening a store out there. I still own a house in quartz hill I rent out. Would be cool to stop by on my next visit.

Sent from my Samsung Charge Using Tapatalkpro.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Just received my order Porphry! Thanks for the excellent sale price and for all that you do! We will greatly miss you here in TX I am afraid... we have other vendors here... but none that I enjoy as much! ;)

I know the sale is a win-win as it is inventory that you do not have to transport, but not every owner would put it on a steep discount as you did. Thanks again and vape on! :headbang::vapor:

P.S. I forgot to add that your Dreamberries is even better than Boba's! I realize I will take a lot of flack for saying that here... but if you have not tried it then use this sale to give it a try... in my opinion it does beat Boba's out after it steeps for a couple of weeks! :party:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread