Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
The flavorings needed for Gorilla Juice and Hype are slated to be in by Thursday afternoon. I expect to see both flavors online and available Friday morning. I will repost here Thursday night if I haven't received the flavorings.

For some reason I thought today was Thursday. My sense of time is all whacked out right now :). Taking a day off work seems to do that.

I didn't see a post from you tonight and I thought, woo hoo! Then realized it's Wednesday night. Doh! :facepalm:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
For some reason I thought today was Thursday. My sense of time is all whacked out right now :). Taking a day off work seems to do that.

I didn't see a post from you tonight and I thought, woo hoo! Then realized it's Wednesday night. Doh! :facepalm:

Gorilla Juice is available today. The shipment did come in! Wewt wewt!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Gorilla Juice is available today. The shipment did come in! Wewt wewt!

But it's only available in 18 & 24mg! Aghh!! I want the 12mg version!

OK, I'm over it now. I can't wait until you get everything back to normal and have your sale. I really am looking forward to seeing a 100ml Gorilla Juice in my mailbox. That sounded weird, though.

cool breeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Boston
The 20% sale appears to have started today (11/2/2012) at around 8 AM PST. I didn't see it announced anywhere, the 20% discount just started showing up during the checkout process.

Unfortunately, the Alien Visions web site immediately got slammed and it was difficult to impossible to get an order in. After less than an hour the web site was down completely. Maybe it will be back up later and the sale will still be going on.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
The 20% sale appears to have started today (11/2/2012) at around 8 AM PST. I didn't see it announced anywhere, the 20% discount just started showing up during the checkout process.

Unfortunately, the Alien Visions web site immediately got slammed and it was difficult to impossible to get an order in. After less than an hour the web site was down completely. Maybe it will be back up later and the sale will still be going on.

is it a special coupon code? :confused: or are you saying the checkout process adds the 20% off? Just wondering in case I get to place an order, I'd like to get 20% off :D

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Just want to say that I received my order from the 11/2 sale.

I know it's been a trying time for Ben and Christie and a frustrating time for a lot of AVE fans. I've run into this a lot since I started vaping. Growth in vaping is exponential, and it can be a shock when you're not able to simply go to a web site and order what you like when you like.

In the time that I've been an AVE customer, and that's getting close to 2 years, AVE has had some supply issues, but they've always come through, and they've handled it far better than many other vape vendors. I know there are still some site issues, but it seems like things are getting back on track, which should be good for everyone involved.

If you're trying to order, hang in there. It will happen.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Thanks, Mr. White. I can always count on you to help a guy when he is down.

View attachment 149527

:D:toast::D

Just want to say that I received my order from the 11/2 sale.

I know it's been a trying time for Ben and Christie and a frustrating time for a lot of AVE fans. I've run into this a lot since I started vaping. Growth in vaping is exponential, and it can be a shock when you're not able to simply go to a web site and order what you like when you like.

In the time that I've been an AVE customer, and that's getting close to 2 years, AVE has had some supply issues, but they've always come through, and they've handled it far better than many other vape vendors. I know there are still some site issues, but it seems like things are getting back on track, which should be good for everyone involved.

If you're trying to order, hang in there. It will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread