Balls Deep/Taking The Plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been doing a lot of research at night in my free time for the quiet a few months, watching a TONNN of YouTube videos, reading a ton of reviews, and opinions. I wanted to try to find the very best electronic cigarette for me.

I thought I had found it several times, busted out the credit card, and oh... saw a different device that looked better (in my opinion), repeated process. Finally, a couple weeks ago, opinion still un-swayed, I found it! What I hope/think is the perfect e-cig for me. I busted out the credit card again, this time calmly and slowly, but just as excited as before. This time I was sure and confident.

I've decided to go with Vapor4Life.com's Vapor King, it's for the most part inexpensive for what looks like outstanding quality, their list is flavors looks great! I did go a little overboard on my order though... I've been smoking for 3-4 years, everyday since I started, I'm about a pack-a-day, almost a-pack-a-day kinda guy and I chose to go with 24mg strength on all of my cartomizers. Here is where I went a little over board (couldn't help It, that LEAFORD10 10% discount did wonders):

-Vapor King Ultimate Automatic Kit
-Menthol Lovers Sampler 24mg (w/ kit)
-Coffee shop Sampler 24mg
-Smoke Shop Sampler 24mg
-Fruit Bowl Sampler 24mg

For all of that and S/H to Dallas, TX it was $98.25. I'm so unbelievably stoked and excited to get my V4L stuff in the mail. I will be doing a review series on every single flavor in my order and orders to come on YouTube, under the name CoreyMorrisonYo. I will post a review on here too of these products when they're received! TOO STOKED! WISH ME LUCK! :w00t:

Oh, also BIG BIG props to GrimmGreen, VapingDragon, MoobyGhost, Phee303, & LuckeyNumberTwo on YouTube for helping me make my decision!

empnero

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
US
I did the same thing, i researched for months and settled on the same kit. through trial and error, i figured out what strength and flavors i like, but i absolutely LOVE that kit. AND shipping time was phenomenal, 1st order placed on a Thursday, arrived from IL to NY on SAT. 2nd order placed fri arrived MON with my new carts and my coworker's kit (same one)

Skyler

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Texas
Great choice Corey!

I wish I had started out with KR808 but had to go through several PV's to find the perfect one. I still love my Protege though. It's my night time at home vape. My KR808 is perfect on the go and at the computer with a PT. You are not going to be disappointed. Great choices in the carts. Once you find your favorites you can order bottles of juice to refill. Good luck and congratulations on switching.

Congratulations! It's a great choice. I also have went with V4L for my first kit and so far it has exceeded my expectations. Their customer service is very efficient too so don't be afraid when there are some mistakes on your orders. When you email them, they answer within 24 hours.

Smoked for 8 years and I'm now an exclusive vaper for 2 weeks. I still have a lot to learn but so far here's what I picked up here and there:

- buy an e-liquid not just the cartomizer. V4L sells them for just $2.95 for 5ml. Topping off prevents that burnt taste everybody's complaining about.

- I highly recommend Tasty Vapor for e-liquids. Full flavor and you can even customize your own. There are some other great suppliers but in my experience so far, they have the most delicious versions of eliquids.

- Don't expect that your body will immediately take to vaping on the first day and stop with the analogs. Some people take a few months and some a few days. It took me 5 days and a friend of mine is on her third week and she is still smoking a stick a day. But that's good coz she went from a pack and a half a day to a stick a day. So proud of her!

Goodluck and congratulations again! ^_^

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Welcome to the Forum....This place is unbelievable with the help and just good info...
I have a Ego, but that is me...Enjoy the adventure.....Remember, this is new so some
problems will arise,,,but the great people here will always help you out...They did for me
quite a few times and I have only been vaping for a little over two months...So, don't be afraid to ask...Also,,,,Read, read, and read some more here....Enjoy..and Welcome...

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
I've been using e-cigs for about 2 years now and have spent hundreds on trying different models and liquids and DIY supplies. I settled on the penstyle and have been using it for the most part. I tried the Janty Dura, but the throat hit was too harsh for me. I recently discovered they are basically the same (or maybe the same) as a 510. So I ordered a generic 510 and it was just right. Then, my favorite supplier sent me a cartomizer (KR808) to try and it really impressed me. The taste and feel is much better. So, my next purchase will be one of these with an extra long battery and a passthrough. So, be happy that you came to your conclusion of what type to use in such a short amount of time. You have saved yourself a lot of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread