Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Warning: The Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Clearomizer tank will not work with any battery that’s not capable of firing down to 0.5 ohms. This means you will need a mechanical mod, or a high wattage regulated mod. This was copied from the Aspire Alantis Web site. I think this offers the explanation your looking for. Hope this helps. .another words if your battery is not capable of firing down to .5 ohms it won't work. Check the specs on the batteries so you will know which will work with the Alantis. Best wishes

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
You dont give much info for us to go on.
Is the battery charged?
Does the button light up? What color light? Does it flash? How many times?
Is it turned on? 5 rapid button presses on/off.
Is the head tight in the base?
Did you over tighten the battery to tank connection?
The cf subohm will fire .3 - 1.0 resistance range.

MsShona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
McKeesport, PA, USA
www.rishona.net
Hmmm...it seems with the new sub-ohm clearomizers, a new guide would be great that lists the battery requirements (voltage/wattage range) necessary to fire them (Atlantis & Subtank). I don't have the scope of knowledge to do such a thing. If someone has already done this, please share the link! ;)

CampbellMC

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2014
NS, Canada
@helpme122
As far as the tank not working, check it on another device if possible, check the charge of your battery, and if everything is good there then possibly look at prying up the center pin a bit as it must not be making connection (possibly overtightened before).

@MsShona
Firstly you have to check that your device is capable of firing sub-ohm clearomizers. All devices will come with the resistance range which they can fire between. Next is the batteries, you need a high amperage battery. The most common and well regarded ones are Samsung 25r and Sony VTC4, ensure you get genuine batteries though.

MsShona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
McKeesport, PA, USA
www.rishona.net
@helpme122
@MsShona
Firstly you have to check that your device is capable of firing sub-ohm clearomizers. All devices will come with the resistance range which they can fire between. Next is the batteries, you need a high amperage battery. The most common and well regarded ones are Samsung 25r and Sony VTC4, ensure you get genuine batteries though.

Aww thanks! Actually I'm happy vaping at 1.5 ohms and above for now. So I'm good! I'm just trying to pro-active and anticipate future questions from newbies :)

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Warning: The Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Clearomizer Tank will not work with any battery that’s not capable of firing down to 0.5 ohms. This means you will need a mechanical mod, or a high wattage regulated mod. This was copied from the Aspire Alantis Web site. I think this offers the explanation your looking for. Hope this helps. .another words if your battery is not capable of firing down to .5 ohms it won't work. Check the specs on the batteries so you will know which will work with the Alantis. Best wishes

OP is using Aspire's CF Sub Ohm Battery, a mod specifically designed for use with the Atlantis.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Warning: The Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Clearomizer Tank will not work with any battery that’s not capable of firing down to 0.5 ohms. This means you will need a mechanical mod, or a high wattage regulated mod. This was copied from the Aspire Alantis Web site. I think this offers the explanation your looking for. Hope this helps. .another words if your battery is not capable of firing down to .5 ohms it won't work. Check the specs on the batteries so you will know which will work with the Alantis. Best wishes

Actually that battery was created for use with the Atlantis.

For the OP - I don't have anything else to add to the suggestions you have already gotten.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
This post has so much win....you have no idea! :D

so glad somebody, actually several somebody's, appreciate my dated, sic kind of, mature like, warped sense of fractured humor. :D In all honesty, was the best advice I could give with the info supplied.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread