Best battery!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooomphlaa

Aug 26, 2014
United States
IMO for the low wattage VV/VW devices as long as it is a well known battery you are fairly safe. Most of those devices have built in protection and honestly most of them will not run under 1.3 ohms which at 15 watts (which I believe is what the Vamo V5 caps at) you are only pushing 3.39 amps so any 10 amp battery will do. For mech mods or more advanced devices Sony VTC5 or VTC4 all the way all day long.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I use "Sony 18650 30a Vtc5 2600mah Us18650vtc5 Two High Drain Batteries" seem great so far!

The average person doesn't need a 30a battery. With a regulated PV (like your vamo), and a normal topper with a +1ohm atomizer coil you will only be vaping at 2-3 amps. What is important with regulated PVs is that you stick to "high drain" LiMn chemistry. So there are several good batteries that will fit your needs.

Where you buy your batteries is more important than which of the good batteries you choose.

I like AW batteries, but understand, AW does not make batteries .... they TEST batteries, and only those that meet their specifications get the AW sticker.
    AW Batteries - Authorised Dealers
    use menu on right to find a local supplier.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread