Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
A link would have been appreciated. You always run the risk of purchasing counterfeit batteries from Amazon or Ebay. $40 is a good price, but for a few bucks more you could purchase them from someone like RTD Vapor and rest assured you are getting authentic AW's.

Sorry here is link

4X AW 18650 IMR High Drained Battery 2000mAh 3 7V Button Same Day Free Shipping | eBay

And Thank You for that link for batteries. I think I need a better charger. I just got the one that came with my ProVari.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Is this a good Price?
4x AW 18650 IMR High drained Battery 2000mAh 3.7V Button SAME DAY FREE SHIPPING $39.99 Ebay

I'm leery of buying batts from Ebay. Keep an eye on Vapor Joes- It's a dead deal but recently had the same batts for $10.80 each+ free shipping.
Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals: AW IMR 18650 2000mAH - $10.80 FREE SHIPPING

Some will rewrap old or substandard batteries and sell them as new.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
How do you know if they are actually AW IMR batteries? Anyone can say that they are selling AW batteries .......... but are they!?

Little AW sticker on them lol
I'm new at Vaping but a Ebay veteran lol . I got some AWs off that buyer and they are the same as the AWs that came with my ProVari.
I think a person takes a chance any time they buy stuff, online or not online. Any one can sell counterfeit or re-packaged bad merchandise.
And seeing that I am new to Vaping, I try to see what is said here about stuff and what most people use and I try to get the same stuff from the same place you guys got.

Like now I am looking at a Nitecore IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger - 2nd Generation on Amazon for $18.67
http://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-IntelliCharger-i4-Charger-Generation/dp/B005UAI372
just because Vapoor eyes er said he uses a Nitecore i2 charger. I trust his opinion on the Charger he uses. Mine came with my ProVari and looks kind of cheap to me.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Little AW sticker on them lol
I'm new at Vaping but a Ebay veteran lol . I got some AWs off that buyer and they are the same as the AWs that came with my ProVari.
I think a person takes a chance any time they buy stuff, online or not online. Any one can sell counterfeit or re-packaged bad merchandise.
And seeing that I am new to Vaping, I try to see what is said here about stuff and what most people use and I try to get the same stuff from the same place you guys got.

Like now I am looking at a Nitecore IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger - 2nd Generation on Amazon for $18.67
http://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-IntelliCharger-i4-Charger-Generation/dp/B005UAI372
just because Vapoor eyes er said he uses a Nitecore i2 charger. I trust his opinion on the Charger he uses. Mine came with my ProVari and looks kind of cheap to me.

In all fairness if you've dealt before with this Ebay Vendor and have been happy then that's a diff story. Same scenario- I've ordered many items from 2 diff Vendors located in China and have been VERY pleased with all my orders. A friend ordered from a diff well known Vendor located in China and for 3 months it was a hellish nightmare for him in trying to get his defective Vamo replaced. It's unfair of me, because of his bad experience, that I label ALL Chinese based Vendors as lacking in biz ethics.

unrl

Oct 24, 2013
New Zealand
Thanks Vapoor, yes, I know of the Naked Vapour site and to be honest, its a rip off with those prices hence not buying from them. If I am really desperate and have no choice, I would have to.

Could you please tell me which other Chinese vendors there are out there besides Fast Tech? Fast Tech is in serious trouble now with their shipping issues :(

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Unfortunately all batteries being exported from China are being watched closely. There's a couple of Vendors but they sell low quality batts and chargers.
Reputable with quality batts:
Heaven Gifts Electronic Cigarettes eCigarettes eLiquids eJuices -

Thanks Vapoor, yes, I know of the Naked Vapour site and to be honest, its a rip off with those prices hence not buying from them. If I am really desperate and have no choice, I would have to.

Could you please tell me which other Chinese vendors there are out there besides Fast Tech? Fast Tech is in serious trouble now with their shipping issues :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread