Best mod for use with a Aspire Atlantis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsumi

Nov 30, 2014
I ordered the new Aspire Atlantis but i only have a iTaste MVP and VTR so i know i will need a more powerful mod. I was looking at the Sigelei 100 watt but i dont really want to spend $85 on it. Any one know any good mods for this? Also hows the Atlantis????

I'm still kind of new to this but I just purchased the Atlantis along with a Sigelei 100 Watts. I personally had to decide between the Sigelei or the IPV 3 but I liked the feel of Sigelei better also the button. Another reason why I wanted to spend a little bit more money on Sigelei was because I know I eventually want to start building and its a smart idea to have a box mod. :) I hope I helped you!

I own a vape shop, and have run a across most everything. I'm a dripped at heart, so using a tank has never interested me. I've been using the ipv3 w/ the Atlantis and I must say that I'm absolutely in love w/ this tank!!! Set between 37-40W I get superb vapor production AND taste...the closest to an RDA out of every tank I've tried. Aspire made a game changer w/ the Atlantis. Already Kangertech released the Subohm Tank which has the option to rebuild, but to me the ease of twisting in a new replacement coil is one of the highlights!
I still use RDAs on my ipv3 of course, but for driving and other purposes I use my Atlantis.
So, if you're just looking to use the Atlantis tank then anything 100w and under will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread