Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Joyetech Ego C Twist 1000 Kanger Starter Kit | Vapor USA Wholesale

This is $43.75 (Out-The-Door Price)

This is where I bought mine....
I've never seen that site before. Are you happy with the quality?

A friend of my daughter is too lazy to do her research. She's been vaping for a while and wants cheap. This site looks like a good, simple choice for her. Very easy to navigate and reasonably cheap.

Thanks for the link.

This is the one I ended up getting

Joyetech eGo-C Twist - Vision Mini Vivi Nova Starter Kit - VaporFusion

$36.99 for a 650 twist and a mini vivi nova kit with two extra coil heads. I thought I did OK :2cool:

I also ordered an EVOD and a CE5 with some extra coil heads. I'll have lots to play with... tracking shows it will be delivered Saturday.

Between that and the iTaste VV v3 I ordered from fasttech, I should be good to go :)

Looks like you found what you were looking for. So, how do you like it so far?

Michelle_77

Moved On
Jul 19, 2013
China
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Welcome To The Only Vapor Shop In Indianapolis And Central Indiana....... . They have the EGO-C Twist starter kit for $49.00. This is where I got mine and I love it. Now there is a new Vapor shop here in Indy called Paradise Vapor. Their EGO-C Twist starter kit is on sale now for $30.00. They don't have a web site as of yet cause they are new but I can give you their number and you can call them and discuss shipping arrangements.

AsI said I have the EGO-C Twist. I use the CE4 or 5 Clearomizer with the 1.8ohm Atomizer and am very happy.

This is the only one mentioned that's a Joye Ego Twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread