Ego C twist vs innokin itaste vv3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been vaping for about a couple of months now and my two c twist batteries seem to be dying on me. I have a gsh2 clearomizer with it. I really liked them but i think im ready to try something else. I came across the innokin itaste. Is this a better choice than the ego? Also what clearomizer or tanks should i use? Would the gsh2 fit in the innokin?

They now sell knock-offs of Twists, I'm sure they may not hold up as well as the original Joyetech.
I hope i did not get a knock off. Heres a pic of what i got.
5k3odi.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

This is a fun read. :D

Q50: How can I know I am getting a genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist and not a knockoff?

However, some "knockoffs" are just as good as the genuine Joyes.

I have several eGo-class batteries (Joyetech eGos, Rivas, Vision Spinners) that have lasted a very long time. Just don't let them fully discharge between charges--top off early and top off often.

As you your original question. they are both fine batteries, but the iTaste VV VV3 is much more advanced; it offers vw and ohms reader and works as a passthrough.

Good luck.

This is a fun read. :D

Q50: How can I know I am getting a genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist and not a knockoff?

However, some "knockoffs" are just as good as the genuine Joyes.

I have several eGo-class batteries (Joyetech eGos, Rivas, Vision Spinners) that have lasted a very long time. Just don't let them fully discharge between charges--top off early and top off often.

As you your original question. they are both fine batteries, but the iTaste VV VV3 is much more advanced; it offers vw and ohms reader and works as a passthrough.

Good luck.
Thank you for this. I got the knock off. Damn.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

When you order, most suppliers will state that it's a Joye. If they just state Twist, or ego- then it's generally a knock-off.

I've used a few- was much happier with the performance from Joye.

I have the VV-V3 also- very nice.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2013
    East Central, Missouri
    I have brand name Joyetech Ego-C Twists and haven't noticed any decline in battery life over 7 months. That being said, for the last 2 months, I have been using my pair of iTaste VV3's almost exclusively.
    1. It's much easier to change the voltage and see what you've actually changed it to than the Twists.
    2. The VV3 has variable wattage capability so it doesn't matter which ohm coil I have in my tank if I have it set at a specific wattage--it just delivers.
    3. The pass through capability on the VV 3 is one of the major reasons I bought them and I use it often.
    4. The iTaste VV3 uses a normal micro usb charger--no more having to figure out if I have grabbed the ego charger or the KR808 charger.
    5. They are square so they don't roll away when you lay them down.
    6. The ohms reader. I was going to have to buy one to rebuild my EVOD & Protank coils.
    7. The puff counter. I don't really care about this feature but some people do.
    8. They are very pocket & purse friendly. Not as spindly as an ego-c so less likely to snap. Their big brother, the MVP has all the same features but not as pocket friendly. However it can double as a spare battery pack to charge your cell phone or VV3.

Have you tried to clean &/or dry burn your tank? The coil (heating element) eventually gets clogged up with baked on crud taking longer & longer to heat up. Your's appears to be a disposable type so when it reaches the point that soaking & dry burning don't help--into the trash it goes.

If you like that style of tank/clearomizer, you might check out iClear 16, 16s, or 16b. The difference in the three is the original is more like what you have--long wicks, the 16s has tiny little short wicks hidden inside a central tube and the new 16b is a bottom coil like an EVOD or Protank but shaped like what you're familiar with and all 3 versions have replaceable coils.

My favorite tanks are my EVODs but I also use a Protank and Mini Protanks for liquids that don't get along with polycarbonate tanks--cinnamon & citrus in my case but there are other flavors that react with the plastic, too. I started vaping with 1 iClear 16 and 1 EVOD. My iClear died a horrible death due to my putting a cinnamon liquid in it, soaking it in vodka and lastly--boiling it to try & revive it. I eventually bought another one to replace it but I don't like the flavor & heat of the vapor it produces compared to my EVODs & Protanks.

I have been vaping for about a couple of months now and my two c twist batteries seem to be dying on me. I have a gsh2 clearomizer with it. I really liked them but i think im ready to try something else. I came across the innokin itaste. Is this a better choice than the ego? Also what clearomizer or tanks should i use? Would the gsh2 fit in the innokin?

Hey, these are both two batteries I currently own. I love them both but personally I would go with the itaste vv. The vv has a digital screen which can tell you the battery life, voltage, wattage, and puff counter. Not to mention, it will charge with a micro sb cable like any modern android device. However, the vv will usually cost more for these features. It will fit any clearomizer that the ego c twist will fit. They're both 5/10 threading. Much luck in your purchase!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Was thinking of picking up a ego twist on the cheap. Anyone have any info on the durability of the product? Should I superglue the top ahead of time to avoid future troubles?

:shock:

If they are genuine eGo-C Twists, they should last at least 300 charges; more if you top them off instead of letting thm fully charge/discharge every time.

If you're buying cheap knockoffs... buyer beware. They may be DOA. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread