Best sub Ohm for 70w Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went for the Freemax Starre Pro as well as new Scylla models lately that offer both 0.25ohm TC and non Temp Control required coils rated for 120w and 100w for the 0.5 while these ratings are generally overstated from the finding here. Even with the original Starre model the max rated for 100w at 0.5 turned out to be about 70-80w!

Now for the Uwell Crown sub ohm tank you can get a 4 pack of either 0.25, 0.5, or 1.2ohm coils at Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coils [4-pack] I Breazy.com

For slightly pricewise less go to Crown Sub Ohm Tank Coils (4 Pack)

kanger sub tank mini

For the Kanger mini tank however all I am coming up with at the moment would be options for two types of coils at 0.5ohm which you weren't looking for unless you stay with the Ni200 Vertical coil. Kanger Subtank - Ni200 OCC Vertical Coil V2 - 0.15Ω/ohm

Between the iStick 100w, pair of Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus, and several 50w devices and in between Aspire and Freemax tanks which can handle quite a bit more wattage I have been all of them vaping the best at about 20-25-30w max for both series of Atlantis and Triton, Triton 2 tanks as well as 30-40w for the Freemax models while the original saw one flavor running at 70-80w.

I generally have finding the "sweet spots" as well as best battery time results keeping these devices at about 33% upto the 60% range as far as how the wattages are set. If you are looking for a hot vape and a good deal of cloud coverage then the RDA option is one route while you can still see vapor increased even at the 25-30w range.

With just new tanks as well as just out new flavors I tend to tweak things back and forth until finding the best range per flavor as well a PG/VG ratio, air flow, tank design, etc. The findings here have been that's not always the watts that make or break the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread