Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
actually it looks like drilling the side airhole to 5/64 would fix the problem has anyone ever done this??

The bottom airhole is more like 5/64 side airhole is like 1/16. Cover the side airflow and you can tell that's the bottleneck.... I guess you get what you pay for other then that it's great

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
not sure if it's just me but the draw is too tight for me even with air adjustment screw totally removed. KFL + V2 and Russian 91% can get much looser... Maybe my clone from Artemus is a bad egg.

You might want to check your center post to make sure it's free of debris left over from machining and you may need to adjust the center post to make sure the airhole in it is lined up correctly , you're gonna have to shine a light down the center post to see what I'm talking about .

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
instead of throwing it out I invested further I took the entire center post out and found out that crappy little airflow hole wasn't lined up in worked on it for an hour trying to figure out how to get it to lineup and now everything is working fine.... not only was it not lined up there was some sort of debris in the center pin....

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
instead of throwing it out I invested further I took the entire center post out and found out that crappy little airflow hole wasn't lined up in worked on it for an hour trying to figure out how to get it to lineup and now everything is working fine.... not only was it not lined up there was some sort of debris in the center pin....

Except for having to do a little rework it's all good now and vaping solid?

Worth the investment?

jonhall2

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
cashiers, nc
jd, i got two black ehpro v2 lite plus today. the draw is tight. the v1 i got made by them a month or more back had debris in the pin. i drilled the pin to 1/16" which got the debris out and enlarged the opening minimally. i then drilled the mouth piece to 1/16" and made that larger with 5/64" bit. i was disappointed this needed to be done but it solved the problem. the new ones need the same treatment. no debris this time, just tight draw. no need to drill the intake in the base. my smovesto 3.1 draws better still, but the fill port is useless. top feed only. i will still take two for the price of one.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
jd, i got two black ehpro v2 lite plus today. the draw is tight. the v1 i got made by them a month or more back had debris in the pin. i drilled the pin to 1/16" which got the debris out and enlarged the opening minimally. i then drilled the mouth piece to 1/16" and made that larger with 5/64" bit. i was disappointed this needed to be done but it solved the problem. the new ones need the same treatment. no debris this time, just tight draw. no need to drill the intake in the base. my smovesto 3.1 draws better still, but the fill port is useless. top feed only. i will still take two for the price of one.

Where is the Russian 91 style clone that has the same good airflow as an authentic Russian 91? I will probably buy another authentic Russian (black) however I like having 4 or 5 of them on hand for different flavors at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread