Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I love the size of the Etna. I was reading a review of them, and this pic was part of the review :lol:

View attachment 813767
I think it's one of the better looking rdas but the draw would be too tight for me I think. I've gotten use to the shorter little flavor banger dpro mini.

• Useful
Reactions: AngeNZ

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Restricted direct lung single coil rdas are my favorites. Here’s my shopping list for you:
FLVR
Wick’d
Narda, narca or narea
Kaija
Convergent (excellent)
Le Supersonic
Le Concorde
Creek
Poet
Citadel (although pretty open draw)
Haku Venna

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Restricted direct lung single coil rdas are my favorites. Here’s my shopping list for you:
    FLVR
    Wick’d
    Narda, narca or narea
    Kaija
    Convergent (excellent)
    Le Supersonic
    Le Concorde
    Creek
    Poet
    Citadel (although pretty open draw)
    Haku Venna

Thank you - your a legend :D

Reactions: muth

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's more RDAs that need to be on this list - first one is my very first squonking rda :D

Meet the Hussar v1 clone RDA:

hussar.jpg

Excuse the kitty photo bombing ;)

the deck:

deck.jpg

Wide open it is restricted lung, and I'm mtling it wide open just fine. it can certainly be made more restricted for a loose mtl draw.

In it I've got a 0.7ohm coil: 28ga ss326l 2.75mm id, 6 wraps.

It doesn't have a deep juice well, however with long tails, it only needs squonking every six puffs or so. Flavour is outstanding, I'm absolutely loving this bf RDA :thumb:

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    There's more RDAs that need to be on this list - first one is my very first squonking RDA :D

Meet the Hussar v1 clone RDA:

View attachment 827253
    Excuse the kitty photo bombing ;)

the deck:

View attachment 827255

Wide open it is restricted lung, and I'm mtling it wide open just fine. it can certainly be made more restricted for a loose mtl draw.

In it I've got a 0.7ohm coil: 28ga ss326l 2.75mm id, 6 wraps.

It doesn't have a deep juice well, however with long tails, it only needs squonking every six puffs or so. Flavour is outstanding, I'm absolutely loving this bf RDA :thumb:
    Nice. The deck looks like my Hussar RDTA. No pix in my files but here's an image:
    Hussar_RDTA_2.jpg

It's called an RDTA because the BF hole is in the side of the 510 shaft. There's a chamber below. You might remember those times when rdta squonkers became popular. I swear on my mother's grave that @TheWestPole started the craze when he got the idea to drill holes in the side of the 510s of his regular rdtas. I thought it was brilliant and all of a sudden we started seeing BF RDTAs on the vape sites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread