Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Well, you are in luck! None of our juices have added sweetener. They used to a few months ago, a sucralose solution (1 drop per 10ml), but I found that it doesn't do much at all to boost the flavor. I then chose to go for their natural sweetness, which is why in some reviews/feedback e-mails the juices have been praised for being "sweet enough" to not be tiring/not overly sweet like most dessert/fruity mixes. Dance With Miami is a perfect example, the strength, juiciness and sweetness don't come from anything other than the natural flavorings themselves. :)

I did not mention that I had removed the sweeteners at all in hopes to see if folks would actually notice something was missing. Not a single e-mail at all, so my hunch was right, and the sweetener was permanently removed. I believe using the right combination of flavorings will yield the perfect level of sweetness no artificial/natural sweetener can ever hope to achieve, but that's just IMO.

Fantastic. The reason I can never vape fruit flavors is all the added sweetener - your post has got me excited to try your full line.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
When my first set of twins were newborns they cried so much, took turns sleeping and took turns staying awake all night. I got to the point where I slept like a rock every chance I got and nothing could wake me up. It stayed that way for a long time. I was making up for lost sleep. :sleep:

1st set of twins! One set was enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread