Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #4 Choose from 3 prizes/3 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Right now it is, but it's going to get crazy very soon...we have clients scheduled all day, which means the boss will be here all day! :facepalm: Just hoping I don't go off on anyone! If I disappear for a long time, someone send out a rescue party please! :p

Good luck with that! I'm going to be trying to catch up on all the work I missed out on doing yesterday, so I can sort of feel your pain.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I get a lot of vapor from the Nauti...and the flavor is really good...it's almost as good as my kayfun...I have the aerotank too and use it, but the flavor isn't quite as good.

Well between you and Redd, think that will seal the deal. Gonna order one this week. Thanks for the opinions, that's just one of the many things I really like here. It's nice to have a sounding board from across the whole vaping community.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Well between you and Redd, think that will seal the deal. Gonna order one this week. Thanks for the opinions, that's just one of the many things I really like here. It's nice to have a sounding board from across the whole vaping community.

Well you know I've tried almost everything out there, so I can usually give an opinion on it..now how good that opinion is, is subjective of course! :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well you know I've tried almost everything out there, so I can usually give an opinion on it..now how good that opinion is, is subjective of course! :D
Yeah, but as much as I hate to admit it I feel like I can trust your opinion. Something about you says huge whiney brat, but trustworthy.:wub:

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
Morning Jer. Looks like you are fast becoming a minion can't stay away

Angel, the walk is no prob, but they can be a pain if we watch TV so year before last we gave each other a nice Christmas gift 50" Panasonic for the bedroom. We have a baby gate we put up and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Nope just have way too much fun here. Guess I am becoming a minion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread