Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
And without further ado, let's see who the randomizer smiled upon:

contest.png

Let's give a big congratulations to;
bellastarr
JeremiahAG84
dykealiscious

Congratulations! I'll be sending a PM to all three of you shortly with the needed info. To everyone else, don't forget this Friday there'll be a new different giveaway, so stay tuned and thank you for participating!

For any further questions you can always reach all of the crazy minion family at the Bionic sub forum. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
And without further ado, let's see who the randomizer smiled upon:

contest.png

Let's give a big congratulations to;
bellastarr
JeremiahAG84
dykealiscious

Congratulations! I'll be sending a PM to all three of you shortly with the needed info. To everyone else, don't forget this Friday there'll be a new different giveaway, so stay tuned and thank you for participating!

For any further questions you can always reach all of the crazy minion family at the Bionic sub forum. :)

A gee JC is there some reason my name is not even on the list????????????

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
*does a happy dance* yay! Thank you so much. I'd like to thank the randomizer, my hubby for putting up with me posting on the forum so much, my ISP for giving me the internet I need to win, my.cell phone provider for my android phone that allows talkatap, *music starts to play* oh there's so many people to thank. All the little people I stepped on to get here especially *dragged offstage with a Shepards crook*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread