Blending Nicoticket Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I read the posts where some share information on what Nicoticket flavor they have blended with another flavor and found an instant hit or even one that didn't work. Also interesting is what atties and coil builds seem to work best for some flavors. I was thinking it would be nice to have one area where we could share some of that information without having to search all of the threads and posts. My favorite so far is the CLS/CB blend and this morning just mixed some CLS with my Gravity in my KFL+ and so far like that combo.

I'm getting to the point where I can't find a post on something I want to try without major searching. Is this something Nicoticket followers would be interested in? Clark, would you have any problem with it?

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I was doing about 5% Frenilla and Gravity, kind of close to what you're doing with CLS. It was really interesting, but it got old for me after a few days. It didn't really give it a vanilla base like I hoped, it turned into a different beast.

I've been doing BSP with CB today, and liking it pretty good but those are pretty similar. One unorthodox thing I like to do is put one drop of GCD on a Refresh wick. Sometimes I'll get a weird hit, but usually it's pretty good and sometimes amazing. I have had mild vapors tongue for 3 weeks I think, and I am crazy.

There is another thread about mixing, I think it's on page 3 or 4 right now. Pretty much all of them mix well, Clark doesn't like mixing Gravity though. Oh yeah, I did all the fruits besides Refresh, and that was pretty good. QOH, Grape Ape, BG, Gravity. Heavy on the QOH and Grape Ape.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I have some Near Zero flavors coming that I'm using to cut my 18mg flavors. I'm thinking I'll use half of the Creme Brulee to cut my 18mg CB, and the other half to cut down my CLS and have some "Naki's Blend".
I've been buying 12 and now 6 to blend. Next step is some zero.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I have to post this blend again because it is sooooooooooooo freaking good. I have not stopped vaping it since I discovered it a couple of days ago.....

60% H1N1
20% Butterscotch Pudding
20% Frenilla

This blend is HEAVENLY!!!!!

I wish I could buy more BSP because I would vape this ALL day EVERY day if I could!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
I have to post this blend again because it is sooooooooooooo freaking good. I have not stopped vaping it since I discovered it a couple of days ago.....

60% H1N1
20% Butterscotch Pudding
20% Frenilla

This blend is HEAVENLY!!!!!

I wish I could buy more BSP because I would vape this ALL day EVERY day if I could!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

When you run out of BSP, I'd bet CB would do the trick just fine. In fact, I'm going to mix that up right now! I'll be right back!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
When you run out of BSP, I'd bet CB would do the trick just fine. In fact, I'm going to mix that up right now! I'll be right back!

That sounds awesome too! I'm going to try that when this tank is empty (probably in about 5 min!). I want to conserve my Butterscotch Pudding for special occasions. I wish it was always available!!! But I guess that is part of what makes it so special- I can't always get it. So when I do have it, I appreciate it and enjoy it that much more!!!

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

Update: I tried this mix. It is sooooooo good!! Wow- I don't know which I like better now. It is a little bit lighter with the CB instead of the BSP. It also tastes a little sweeter to me. I love it!!

Thanks for the idea AlexanderJ!!!!!!

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Update: I tried this mix. It is sooooooo good!! Wow- I don't know which I like better now. It is a little bit lighter with the CB instead of the BSP. It also tastes a little sweeter to me. I love it!!

Thanks for the idea AlexanderJ!!!!!!

You're welcome! I should be thanking you, I'm enjoying this mix very much at the moment! I love the sweetness that the CB adds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread