Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hey family, got a question for those who are big into CLS/CB and the famed Naki's Blend (to my understanding: 50/50). So I've never tried it...and never tried CB. I have a 50ml bottle of both CB and CLS that's been steeping since 6/27/14. I also have a 15ml of CLS (from before I learned the 50ml sample rule) I'm sampling time and time again. It's BOD is 6/23/14.

To me, CLS is getting better, and I like it quite a bit. It's not my favorite but it's delicious. I have been excited about Naki's Blend ever since I discovered NT. Why? Silly reason--I love the name! On the Appalachian Trail, I go by Annunak - short for Annunaki. So Naki's Blend sounds like it should be my ADV, know what I'm saying? :hubba:

So, the question is twofold: a) would you recommend trying CB by itself first? and b) in your opinion have they steeped enough to try Naki's Blend (or CB solo)?

Thanks for the input, cheers :D

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Yup try it on its own..that way you get to see the difference from CLS

Most likely they are steeped enough...depends on how its hitting for ya...Clark presteeps the juice up to 2 weeks before putting it out there for us. So you can mix at any time

For example, last time i got any GCD i also got cls and CB for it...after my usual sit out 24 hours, I immediately made my mix of the 3 and then just followed my steeping process for that mix like I normally do with the individual juices

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
burnt sugar...it's possible I may not like CB. I've never eaten CB (the food) before so who knows :laugh:
Well, not really burnt. The sugar in edible CB is caramelized. I love creme brûlée, the dessert, but I find Clark's CB to be a bit heavy handed on the brûlée for my taste.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I'm on my second drip-run with both CLS and CB! I enoyed the CLS for a couple hours last night. I too, will be testing out the CB for the second time shortly, and from there mixing the two, which I forgot to do last time! Annunaki, thats a cool trail name sloth!

I think I like CB more, because I get more of a stronger flavor/ or I just like CB a lot more in general!

I've had these for almost a month now..

Last edited:

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Remie I think I only popped up on the NT forum a couple days ahead of you, I feel like we're vape journey buddies! Close on all fronts :)

I just put CB in my tank...think the wick is too thin but will fire it up in a bit and let ya know my thoughts!

:lol: I did tooo! hahahahah I'm vaping it in my Nautilus with my first coil build - single coil 1.2ohm cotton wick.
Yummy! It tastes a little "boozy"? Like some brandy was on the sugar before it got caramelized... not sure if that's accurate - but I like it.

Next - add some CLS :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm on my second drip-run with both CLS and CB! I enoyed the CLS for a couple hours last night. I too, will be testing out the CB for the second time shortly, and from there mixing the two, which I forgot to do last time! Annunaki, thats a cool trail name sloth!

I think I like CB more, because I get more of a stronger flavor/ or I just like CB a lot more in general!

I've had these for almost a month now..

Thanks, I like it as a trail name too :) fits me...unbelievable and spacey :laugh:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
:lol: I did tooo! hahahahah I'm vaping it in my Nautilus with my first coil build - single coil 1.2ohm cotton wick.
Yummy! It tastes a little "boozy"? Like some brandy was on the sugar before it got caramelized... not sure if that's accurate - but I like it.

Next - add some CLS :)

hahaha! hmm not sure what I taste yet to be honest...*vape, vape* yeah, I'm baffled. it's a REALLY pleasant vape though, nothing untasty here! but...what do I taste? oh man I wont be able to sleep if i don't figure this out...

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6au_kT_zxk4

this guy's reaction to CB is priceless..watch this if you want a good laugh :) think he's intoxicated by the end of it!
after many unsuccessful attempts at wicking, I finally got a *decent* one to continue vaping CB...my reaction is kinda like this guy's :laugh:

hahahahahah!! I seriously snorted watching that! Every time that dude licked his lips I cracked up. "uhhh....WOW....uhhh...yeah, just...uhhh...wow..."

I could not stop looking at the stains on his tee shirt and his industrial strength mod holster... that was awesome!!

I added CLS to the end of my CB tank... uhhhh.....(licks lips) ....wow!.... uhhhh.... wow!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread