Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Stanton Glantz keeps preaching that giving children who still haven't fully developed mentally mind altering chemicals is extremely dangerous, yet overlooks the atrocities of Big Pharma, his main funder.
Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, & It's NOT Weapons

Unfortunately, they forgot to add Chantix to the list. Maybe a well educated person can write the author?

Save the children my foot!

edited to spell out entire name, so the whole googling world can see and start researching too.

Last edited:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
1-BigGrin.png

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
SG keeps preaching that giving children who still haven't fully developed mentally mind altering chemicals is extremely dangerous, yet overlooks the atrocities of Big Pharma, his main funder.
Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, & It's NOT Weapons

Unfortunately, they forgot to add Chantix to the list. Maybe a well educated person can write the author?

Reading the names of those CHILDREN gave me the chills. Really Really Sad! I don't know if the meds were the cause for the violence or perhaps the conditions that the medication was supposed to be treating was the cause. I don't know, I'm the farthest thing from a Doctor. No matter what the cause, just a bunch of tragic events.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I know, right. Brought tears to my eyes too. :(

I googled, "how many deaths from Ridalin each year?"

First link: Psychiatric Drug Facts with Dr. Peter Breggin - Stimulants for ADHD Shown to Cause Sudden Death in Children
The results of the study were as dramatic as they are tragic. Children and youth age 7 to 19 taking prescribed Ritalin for ADHD were four to five times more likely to die of sudden unexplained cardiac arrest than other children who were not taking Ritalin.

It's too heartbreaking to continue searching more at the moment. It's something I'll have to do leisurlyish.

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
Stanton Glantz keeps preaching that giving children who still haven't fully developed mentally mind altering chemicals is extremely dangerous, yet overlooks the atrocities of Big Pharma, his main funder.

edited to spell out entire name, so the whole googling world can see and start researching too.

There is tragedy everywhere-unless you turn a 'blind-eye'
Civilian casualty ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway....back on topic..It's Glans FFS !!

RickAppling

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Lincoln' NE
Forgive me if I do not stand at attention and salute. Look at who authored the article. This report should be regarded with the same disdain we have for a study from BT or BP. It is also obvious that the data is cherry picked. The article proclaims it is mass murders for the last 20 years. But many had one or two victims or were suicides. While I agree that we have a serious problem over medicating our young people. Where are the people who killed because of the illegal drug trade or gangs. A more honest report would show what percentage of killers were on prescription medication. And how many people on such medications comit violence.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Forgive me if I do not stand at attention and salute. Look at who authored the article. This report should be regarded with the same disdain we have for a study from BT or BP. It is also obvious that the data is cherry picked. The article proclaims it is mass murders for the last 20 years. But many had one or two victims or were suicides. While I agree that we have a serious problem over medicating our young people. Where are the people who killed because of the illegal drug trade or gangs. A more honest report would show what percentage of killers were on prescription medication. And how many people on such medications comit violence.

I'll google more after I recuperate from this one, like I said.
There are a lot of prescriptions left off this list, that's for sure.

The point is, the young are being prescribed brain changing chemicals every day, okay'd by the FDA, yet a simple substance like nicotine has Glantz and politicians in a hissy fit. More and more kids are being prescribed ADHD or some kind of issue that needs a pill. They need clean, safe food, housing, clothes, lives. Between fire ......ants, toothpaste, Lysol sprays,... Let's not even get me started on our poisonous foods.
Combine those and not see what kind of psychos we turn in to? It's not just migraines we suffer from. (Which shouldn't be so common either).

If nicotine were such a hazard to kids, then why isn't nicotine gum locked away under lock and key, and why is it so tantalizing to buy? We're looking at huge delicious bright colored fruit and sweets, tempting to any child who sees the pkg, in the store or in the medicine cabinet.
I'm sorry if my observations upset you, but they upset me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread