Boba's Bounty etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
I use only Boges and the Resurrectors..I refill using the condom, faster than dripping. I do notice on the initial fill on a new carto it absorbs a little slow. After that it soaks it right up. When the draw gets a little stiff I run a small wire or sringe needle back and forth through the draw hole. That usually cleans it out for awhile.

Good luck!

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Yes, I did forget to say thats using Bobba's and Gorilla juice. I'm using a Boge 3.0 with a little chibi tank w/ Bobba's now, with the ProVari I got in the mail yesterday..Was using an EB, which worked well. but.... Loads of vapor and finding new sweet spots with every juice I try...
You didn't say which PV you were using, but variable voltage is the way to go, opens up whole new worlds... lol
Looks like we quit about the same time....
FYI good Prophets having a 5.99 sale on Boges.. 2.10 shipping .. I ordered 35 !! I'm set.
Good luck.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I'm hearing a lot of good things about Alien Visions juice like Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. The thing that stops me is they are all pure VG juices. How well do they work in cartomizers? I don't want to fuss with clogged cartos any more than I have to.

I'm using an eGo with the EMDCC's from Madvapes. (ie, really big cartomizers.) And Boba's Bounty is my all day vape, by far the favorite juice I've found.

It isn't as thick as I would have expected after hearing "VG is thick" and "Boba's Bounty is 100% VG". My guess is that the flavoring thins it some, and also that they probably use something specifically to thin it. Distilled water, for instance.

I visited a guy who does DIY once, and he had a bottle of pure VG. It was like honey, very very thick. Now that bottle was also pulled out of the refrigerator, and I'm sure it wouldn't be so thick once it was warmed up, but it barely poured at all. Like honey from the fridge.

The Boba's Bounty isn't anywhere close to that.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
I'm using an eGo with the EMDCC's from Madvapes. (ie, really big cartomizers.) And Boba's Bounty is my all day vape, by far the favorite juice I've found.

It isn't as thick as I would have expected after hearing "VG is thick" and "Boba's Bounty is 100% VG". My guess is that the flavoring thins it some, and also that they probably use something specifically to thin it. Distilled water, for instance.

I visited a guy who does DIY once, and he had a bottle of pure VG. It was like honey, very very thick. Now that bottle was also pulled out of the refrigerator, and I'm sure it wouldn't be so thick once it was warmed up, but it barely poured at all. Like honey from the fridge.

The Boba's Bounty isn't anywhere close to that.

Well, that's good to know. I'll definitely get some. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread