Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Welcome to ECF.
Glad you like your BB. I got a sample size of that and GJ and can't stand either. Oh well. To each his own. :)

Did you give it a while to steep? Both taste like crap for at least a week. They really get good after about two weeks.

Joetheman: Since you're already ordering from AVE, check out PG Hype. It's a peachy-melon flavor that's not too sweet and very tasty. Another of my favorites is MOV's KY4, which I believe uses kentucky premium for a base and tastes like a caramel-heavy ry4.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but I'm with Jonny on this one . I tried Boba's ( and yes I let it steep for a month ) still couldn't stand it . But as said earlier , to each his own . Some people love that stuff , while it makes others want to puke . But taste is a very subjective thing . Some people like sushi , some people don't . It's just the way it is .

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
just ordered some Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice from AVE this morning.... I like it right out of the mail till it's done. Glad you liked it.

It's hard on equipment, but with regular cleaning every couple of tanks I find it vapes better. If I vape just those juices alone I can't taste the flavor after a while and just vape other stuff to get my taste back.

I have some BB in a Boge f16 carto tank with a LR carto punched in it. The carto is starting to taste like crap to me after only 4 days. Other juice may last a couple of weeks before I have this problem.

joetheman

Jul 30, 2013
California
I don't find BB clogging up my atty. I use the Z Atty. Able to clean out the silver thread every 7 days or so but it's worth it. Even with the cleaning the taste still taste just about the same to me. I smoke BB every day BTW and can't get tired of it. I have tried BWB's Casablanca Blend, Molty Toffy; Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blend; Copper Creek House Blend, Voo's Broo, and several RY4's all of the above being the companies signature smokes and still I haven't found one that compares to BB conundrum. And still there are other good ones out there that I am gonna try because most if not all the E-Liquid vendors have their own claim to fame smokes. So what are some of the other CTF smokes out there? I heard Radiator Pluid is really good. Has anyone tried it or any of the other CTF smokes?:blink:

Forgot to mention I also tried Johnson's Creek tobacco lineup which are pretty good. But still not like BB's. Like crack, I love the stuff! LOL! BTW never done crack or recreational drugs but I have a sense that's what it would be like. LOL!

Last edited:

joetheman

Jul 30, 2013
California
BTW I live close to the Bay area and it took 3 days after I ordered it to receive it. I kept checking the mail box everyday to see what the fuss was all about and sure enough I knew. Now the taste differs with a Z Atty as with higher voltage like at 5, it tends to produce more smoke and the taste is more smoky. I like it at 4 volts even though there is less smoke but the molasses liquor like taste comes at that voltage which is just mesmerizing.:laugh: They better not stop selling BB. I heard that BWB once had a RY4 mesmerizing liquid but they stopped producing it. I don't know the exact reason. Never got a chance to try that stuff.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread