Boge Carto / Tank Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

latnem

Jun 21, 2012
Vegas
Hey Guys,

So I am enjoying boge low res cartos but have an issue with leaks through the bottom airhole. Using the condom method to fill the carto works great, I then punch in twice and throw it in a DCT. It seems to vape great for that whole first tank, till I refill it. I pull the carto out the bottom enough to bring the holes out of the tank - then fill the tank. It seems after my first refill I get a constant gurgle/leaking out the bottom airhole.

If the punched holes are too big should it flood immediately? Any common causes to a flooded carto after refilling? Even if I blow out the juice in the airhole in a few minutes it will be there again. This happened to my last tank and I lost about 10ml of juice out the bottom.

Thanks

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
I punch a really big hole in my cartos. Bigger than anyone else I think. Not because I was taught like that, but because I think it gives me an airier draw. I did notice that when I used two holes, smaller in size, that it did leak a little. My recommendation would be use one hole and dont condom fill the new carto. Put the new carto in your tank and fill with juice, make sure no juice leaks into the top of the carto when it is pulled down. Once it is 3/4 full, push your carto in. Take the tank off your mod and do dry pulls on the tank. Do this for about a minute, this causes the carto to fill naturally through the hole you punched and removes any air in the tank. Let me know how it works for you.

VegasVaporz
Get your mouth off my driptip...
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Using the condom method to fill the carto works great, I then punch in twice and throw it in a DCT.
Well this is probably the the topic of a few hundred posts.

I would punch first, then fill. It's very important to saturate the whole carto including the top. Just sucking on it won't get the top saturated. I've also found that a perfect first tank will tend to leak on subsequent fills.

I've gone to one medium hole, up a bit from the bottom. I'll end up topping off a few times, a few drops into the drip tip, during the first tank. After that it's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread