I've been having this problem lately..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provangelist

May 25, 2012
USA
With my tank. When I got my first tank, it came with generic dual coil, pre punched cartos. I used Johnson Creek 100%VG juices. Amazing vape. But now, I'm using a Lil' Mama' tank with single coil, standard resistance Boge cartos, and predominantly PG juices. Problem is that I'm punching huge holes in these cartos, usually two at a time, and not even my PG juices feed well enough. I fill the carto, punch it, put it in the tank, and fill the tank. Then I get a good vape for a minute or two, but then it's completely dry. I'll give it a few 'dry pulls' and it will vape okay again, but only for about two hits. Then dry as a bone. Eventually, the carto will sound flooded, but it just tastes like the filler, with a slight hint of the flavor. What am I doing wrong here? I've tried punching one hole, two holes, three holes, making huge slots, pretty much everything I can think of, and I can't figure out what's going wrong.

I should also mention that with a standard resistance carto, I normally vape around 4.5ish volts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread