Born date and Expiration date for E liquid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Most vendors and vapers think at least a year, and up to 2 years is quite safe. Quite a few vendors I have seen or heard about label or indicate their juice is good for two years, for instance.

PG in particular, if yours is not a 100% VG juice, is bacteriostatic, which means it inhibits the growth of various microbes. My feeling is the juice will be "good" (if the flavor is enjoyable), i.e. "safe," for even longer. Whether the flavor holds up and remains enjoyable for that long, I couldn't say.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
definitely possible if not likely that being well-steeped impacted the flavor you are now getting. Whether it was for the good (got better), or for the worse (i.e. would have been even better to you fresh) you will only know after reordering and maybe receiving fresher juice in the future. In my experience most juices do get better with a little steep on them, but some actually I have preferred fresh. Even the ones that do improve with time, there will be a limit to improvement after which it will drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread