Bottom Feeder Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
I'm wondering will a bottom feeder mod work the same way as a regular mod if I don't use the juice bottle on the bottom? Like if I was to try the tank atty with a tank cart (juice filled), can I do that on a bottom feeder mod? Sorry if this question sounds silly. But I just want to make sure before deciding on purchasing on a bottom feeder mod.

Thanks

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
I'm wondering will a bottom feeder mod work the same way as a regular mod if I don't use the juice bottle on the bottom? Like if I was to try the tank atty with a tank cart (juice filled), can I do that on a bottom feeder mod? Sorry if this question sounds silly. But I just want to make sure before deciding on purchasing on a bottom feeder mod.

Thanks

To some extent, it will depend on the bottom feeder mod, and the type of juice. Essentially, unless it drips into the resevoir cup, it would be just like normal dripping, or using a cart, but with a longer lasting battery (and potentially better vape, due to a better battery being used).

The other up side, is that if it does leak into the resevoir cup, the fluid will drain into the bottle below, rather than make a mess.

I used to drip on my Reo mod all the time. It worked very nicely, but it worked so well as a bottom feeder that unless I was just sampling other juices, the bottom feed method worked just as well as dripping does.

Hope that helps your decision.

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
Thanks for answering my question so throughly, now i know if I ever plan to drip to taste a few flavors use a empty bottle so it won't mess up the juice I have in the bottom feeder. :D I'm planning to get one of those from oldgoat, still considering though :D Looks like a great deal to try 3.7v and bottom feeder at one time.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
now i know if I ever plan to drip to taste a few flavors use a empty bottle so it won't mess up the juice I have in the bottom feeder

That can be a factor, yeppers. If it's a thick liquid, and you go easy it won't really matter, but I'd also consider having a spare atty if you want one for tasting different liquids.

That way when you go back to your primary vape, you can just rinse the line quickly, attach your primary atomizer, put in your bottle, and you're all set for as long as it takes you to vape that bottle dry (for me, a 6ml lasted a LONG time). Your mileage may vary. Spare bottles are cheap, anyways. I think I bought 50 6ml bottles for about $7 shipped, on ebay. I have no idea what I'll do with them all, but it was $7, for a lifetime supply, so oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread