Old Goat Bottom Feeder Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Hello Everyone!

I've been wanting to get a juice fed mod. So, tonight I ordered 2! I ordered the Old Goat 3.7 volt bottom feeder and the 5 volt. I will be using cartos on these (I'm a carto guy). For those of you that use/have used Old Goat bottom feeders what do I need to know (filling the bottle, feeding juice, care, etc.)? All tips, tricks, and wisdom will be most appreciated.

Thank you!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I have the little illuminated 3.7v. The little 3.7 has a very soft touch switch. It triggers very easily. So, make sure to remember to switch the on/off switch to off when not in use.

The 3.7 won't handle the LR dual coils. Don't try them because you will burn out the switch.

I'm really fond of the boge 2.0 ohm cartos and csico 2.0 ohm attys on my old goat.

The bottle is just a regular 3ml bottle with the dripper turned upside down for the needle and tube assembly. It's easy to fill. Just pop out the needle assembly and drip in some juice. Sometimes I use a syringe for faster filling.

Maintenance and care: Well, there's not much to it. All I've had to do is clean the 510 connector occasionally. I try not to be too rough with it or carry it in my pocket if I'm going to be doing anything physical. It's a plastic box.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I use mostly the Smoktech Dual Coil 1.5 ohm. Can I use them with the OG (since the individual coils are 3 ohm) or should I buy some Boge 2 ohms?

Old Goat has said the 1.5 ohm dual coils are A-OK on the 5.0v, but not on the little 3.7v. I really like the boge 2.0 ohm on my little 3.7. It is a really good match.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I just got mine in the mail today! Awesome little pv! The 3.7 bottom feeder is now $30 and there is a vv bottom feeder for $65! It works great! There is a juice cup on top so the juice doesn't leak down the sides and no juice is wasted! I'm sure the Reos are great and I'd love to have one but I can't drop $137 on a single pv. I am one happy vaper right now! I use cartos and attys.. not sure how a cartos would work on these with the bottom feeding.. you might want to pick up a couple LR attys

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Great news! I contacted Ron about my carto question and he offered to put a 3 amp switch on my 3.7 volt so I could use my 1.5 ohm DC's. He put the 3 amp switch on free of charge. I have to say Ron has been a joy to order from and talk to. His customer service is top notch and he really seems like he will do whatever it takes to make his customers happy. I am very pleased with my choice to order 2 Old Goats. I can't wait to get them and vape away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread