Brick & Mortar Shops in the Pacific Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

stever4376

Apr 15, 2013
Camas, WA, USA
Anyone know of brick & mortar vape shops in the Portland Oregon area? One just opened up in Vancouver Washington a month or so ago. It's the only one I know of nearby. It's Fatboy Vapors with two locations inside Bubba's Smoke and Vapor in Vancouver and in Battle Ground WA. Dave runs Fatboy and is very friendly and helpful. They have a tasting bar with all their juices to try. They carry NicQuid, Two Peas in a Pod and some Volcano juice. I've been there with my son, a fellow vaper, twice in the last week. They are getting new inventory in every day and have reasonable prices.

For anyone interested here is their info:

516 SE Chaklov Dr Suite 37
Vancouver WA

(360) 720-9462

Monday-Saturday 10-7
Sunday Noon-5

I was in Eugene last week and happened to find a small but really good shop called Emerald Vapors. Welcome to Emerald Vapors - Serving Eugene, Springfield and beyond! (they said the site is for call-in orders only until they can catch up) They are fairly new and seemed overwhelmed with business, just trying to keep up with demand. They have a nice little sampling setup stocked w/the juices they make themselves on the spot. Plenty of choices, options and relatively quick... I ordered a few to take home and they had 'em mixed, labeled and in my hand in 10minutes!

stever4376

Apr 15, 2013
Camas, WA, USA
I just did a little search online and found another B&M shop locally. Besides Fatboy Vapors in Vancouver WA, Escape Vapor Lounge recently opened in Portland. I stopped by this afternoon and checked them out. It's a nice shop. They have a number of APV's including the iTaste MPV, Kamry K200 and a selection of eGo kits. Good selection of juices.

They are upstairs at 2121 NE 82nd Ave. Ste. 5, Portland, OR (503) 822-0118

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Anyone know of brick & mortar vape shops in the Portland Oregon area? One just opened up in Vancouver Washington a month or so ago. It's the only one I know of nearby. It's Fatboy Vapors with two locations inside Bubba's Smoke and Vapor in Vancouver and in Battle Ground WA. Dave runs Fatboy and is very friendly and helpful. They have a tasting bar with all their juices to try. They carry NicQuid, Two Peas in a Pod and some Volcano juice. I've been there with my son, a fellow vaper, twice in the last week. They are getting new inventory in every day and have reasonable prices.

For anyone interested here is their info:

516 SE Chaklov Dr Suite 37
Vancouver WA

(360) 720-9462

Monday-Saturday 10-7
Sunday Noon-5

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea about Fatboys, I'm going to check it out today, it's less than 5 minutes from my house~~Yahoozy for a vape shop in Vancouver!!

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
I was in Eugene last week and happened to find a small but really good shop called Emerald Vapors. Welcome to Emerald Vapors - Serving Eugene, Springfield and beyond! (they said the site is for call-in orders only until they can catch up) They are fairly new and seemed overwhelmed with business, just trying to keep up with demand. They have a nice little sampling setup stocked w/the juices they make themselves on the spot. Plenty of choices, options and relatively quick... I ordered a few to take home and they had 'em mixed, labeled and in my hand in 10minutes!

Love Emerald Vapors! Great people... Stock goes fast! Love to have a local place to send people there who are new to e-cigs!
GO DUCKS! :)

I'm actually quite surprised about the lack of biz in Portland!? I'm in Corvallis, currently working with a couple other local entrepreneurs on a possible shop near campus (go beavs!) but its only in the pen & paper stage right now.

There is a shop opening in Albany and Corvallis, Rocknvape.com has been here making juice for a while now, Supplying brick and mortar shops in the US. Because Oregon has been very slow to vaping they have held out in getting a store but I hear there opening a lounge this summer in Albany and Corvallis.

There is a shop opening in Albany and Corvallis, Rocknvape.com has been here making juice for a while now, Supplying brick and mortar shops in the US. Because Oregon has been very slow to vaping they have held out in getting a store but I hear there opening a lounge this summer in Albany and Corvallis.

Rocknvape is now open in Albany. So stoked!!!! Support your local vape shop:)

1129 Santiam Road SE
Albany, OR 97321
PH:541-248-3096

Bboysurreal

Aug 22, 2013
Seattle
Avoid Stratomyst in Oregon, horrible customer service. I would go the extra distance to any other shop within a reasonable distance. If you're looking for just juice, a ton of online shops get you orders very quickly. AlphaVapes, Epic Vapors, 5 Pawns and Hope, all make great e-juice. There's a difference in taste between low and high end makers, but the service is just as important in keeping and gaining customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread