Brick & Mortar Shops in the Pacific Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
ive never had a problem with them. their customer service has always been fantastic. they are also one of the fastest in shipping also!they always go out of their way to make everything a excellent experience for the customer. ive also gotten a few samples too. I dont know what problem you have had but try contacting them and im sure any problems will be fixed.
Avoid Stratomyst in Oregon, horrible customer service. I would go the extra distance to any other shop within a reasonable distance. If you're looking for just juice, a ton of online shops get you orders very quickly. AlphaVapes, Epic Vapors, 5 Pawns and Hope, all make great e-juice. There's a difference in taste between low and high end makers, but the service is just as important in keeping and gaining customers.

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I've done plenty of business with StratoMyst and they're great, with excellent customer service. Santa Drew approves. ;)

Avoid Stratomyst in Oregon, horrible customer service. I would go the extra distance to any other shop within a reasonable distance. If you're looking for just juice, a ton of online shops get you orders very quickly. AlphaVapes, Epic Vapors, 5 Pawns and Hope, all make great e-juice. There's a difference in taste between low and high end makers, but the service is just as important in keeping and gaining customers.

yellowxboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Southern California, USA

What exactly happened? Can you give details?

I've ordered from StratoMyst multiple times and have not had any issues with them. In fact, I got nothing but great customer service. They shipped my juice very quickly and kept in touch throughout the entire shipping time with tracking updates.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com

I think this guy is just trippin. I've shopped from Stratomyst a good few times and have yet to have a bad experience. Customer service is great and they have some great flavors. That and the shipping up to Portland is always fast because the store is just a hour and a half away ^^.

scott951

Moved On
Jan 10, 2014
Oregon City
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread