• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

bulk 510/306 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
EastMall also sells them in bulk, I haven't tried them yet so I can't speak of the quality

AHA! That's what that serial number is on that atomizer.... I received a brand new one in a lot from another member on the forums and it had the EM-510 printed on it. I could not get it to taste properly no matter what I did

dmatrix7

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Belleville Ontario
Thanks again. I cannot seem to find bulk prices on madevapes and their single pricing really isn't too great. I currently have been trying different 306/510 atomizers from different vendors and am pretty happy with the bauway/joye atomizers I get from rtdvapor.com. The price is good and it is cheap shipping to Canada with rtd.

eastmall looks good and the pricing is good, I may try them, but their atomizers look unbranded?

anyone know about vaporkings and canada shipping? I thought I saw a thread in this forum about it, but currently their site will not allow canada shipping.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Thanks again. I cannot seem to find bulk prices on madevapes and their single pricing really isn't too great. I currently have been trying different 306/510 atomizers from different vendors and am pretty happy with the bauway/joye atomizers I get from rtdvapor.com. The price is good and it is cheap shipping to Canada with rtd.

eastmall looks good and the pricing is good, I may try them, but their atomizers look unbranded?

anyone know about vaporkings and canada shipping? I thought I saw a thread in this forum about it, but currently their site will not allow canada shipping.

I don't know where you usually get atomizers from, but $5.95 is very cheap (relatively speaking)

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
HELLO MCFLIES!?!?!?!? did no one read my post? i said they are 5 atties for about $25 depending on which brand. Joye LR 510/306 are $25.87 LR Atomizers - Joye 510 Low Resistance - e-Vape Kits
shipping estimated to canada was about $4.34 it says. this is from California! not china like eastmall or GH1.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I am vaping on an eastmall lr510 right now. and have been vaping the bulk 306d lr cartos for a while. I gave out quite a few at our last vape meet. zero complaints here. actually this is my last atty from my first purchase. nothing wrong with any I have tried and gone through a lot of those cartos. the 306d is a bit smaller than say a boge 510 so standard drip tips don't fit. my only complaint. so far they have lasted just as long as my boges.

last eastmall order arrived in 4.5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread