Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Everything this
You don't need, and apparently don't even want, high nicotine in your vape, so don't do this. High nic will only make you sick and won't do all that much for your throat hit.

I agree with @Vapemesilly --first stay away from high nic salts--they are formulated to increase your nicotine intake while reducing throat irritation. You want the opposite effect.

1. Switch to low nicotine 6-12mg/ml), high (60 or even 70%) PG eliquids. PG increases TH.
2. Find a new device that will allow you to use lower resistance coils and higher wattage. You'll get more TH from that.
3. Try decreasing the airflow if your device will let you--more concentrated airflow gives you more direct TH.
4. Experiment with menthol, peppermint, spearmint or citrus flavors--they may provide the sensation you're looking for.

Good luck!

and this
If you want to stay with drop-in coil and internal battery device, try Innokin Sceptre. It's a pod/AIO (all in one) that comes with 1.2 and .5Ω coils. Watch some YouTube videos first to learn if you'll be comfortable using it and to learn how to properly use it.

If you want a more elaborate setup with more options (and a higher initial cost), try a Zlide/Zenith line and their coils. You'll need a mod to use with the tank(s); you can choose a mod with a built-in battery or one with external batteries, but that will get expensive because you'll have to buy batteries and a charger separately.

24mg is forest fire in an efficient system but weak in a garbage device.

12mg in a Zlide/Zenith line and their coils would probably be as close to perfect as you can get for medium strength nic with medium efficiency for a tasty vape with decent throat hit.

• Love
Reactions: Katya

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Hi!
My name is Jahlen. Recently I bought a disposable vape from a gas station, they are $16 a piece and are amazing. Well 2 weeks of buying them almost everyday and I’ve spent as much as I could have on a refillable vape, if not more. So I purchased the Boulder rock vape with some eliquids and when I tell you it feels like nothing.. I blow out the vapor but never even felt like anything was happening. Really disappointed but why did I expect more for the price lol. Anyway, I’m new to all this so if you have a specific brand as well as the juice that would work best please let me know. Too many vague answers when I looked this up before. Thanks!
Looks like you need a recommendation for a specific, reliable device. There are many out there, which is very confusing. I can only talk from my own experience- I bought a Vaporesso Target Mini II kit (with VM 22 tank) , initially for myself, but then gave it away to my girlfriend as I made a switch to more advanced, higher wattage rebuildable setups.
The time I was using it, I really enjoyed it, and my girlfriend also really likes it. Very good build quality, charges really fast, good battery life. Flavor not bad for drop in coils. Coils last pretty long, vape well, and are widely available. I think there are 6 types of coils to play with. On each coil it says how to set your wattage, which is easy- up and down buttons. There are different modes but you don't need to use them right away, once you figure out the basics you can experiment with it. It's also not a brand new device on the market so you won't spend a fortune. No leaking also, easy to fill.
Getting a device like that gives you more options than if you get a pod. If you want to upgrade in the future, you will be able to just buy a new tank and keep using the mod with it.
As to juice. Try 18mg, 50/50 normal (not salt) juice with it. Adjust the airflow so it suits your needs and vaping style. Any juice that has nic salts in it will state it on the bottle. If it doesn't say anything it means it's normal (freebase) nicotine.
And to top it off, video for you with everything you need to know:

Mangleyou

Oct 19, 2020
Look into the difference between MTL (mouth to lung) vs DL (direct lung).
I use a 12mg nicotine in a kayfun 19 tank with a 1 ohm coil. I use a simple round wire build that anybody can make. Gives me that throat hit I love, battery lasts a long time and a tankful of juice lasts most if not all of the day.
Kayfuns weren't cheap, but not even close to some high end stuff I've seen.

Reactions: dedi

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I love GA!! lucky. chillin with palm trees in your neighborhood while we freeze. You don't need to spend anywhere near $150 for what you're after. Just get a pod system like the smok fetch mini online somewhere, it'll be under fiddy bucks. Grab an extra pack of coils and some 6mg (not salt) juice from the same place you grab the device. You'll like the juice you have now more too, with a new variable wattage device. Once you have a vape that allows you to change your wattage you'll be able to heat up more liquid & the vapor will be warmer. Then you're good to go.

I really like throat hit too. If you have any questions about where to buy hmu in a Dm if you want. We'll hook you upppp. ;) teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread