Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have a couple different TPA apples I can try and capellas strawberry. Thanks

OK, ya got the two flavs ya need.

First, I would recommend mixing up each flavor individually to your taste. I mix both brands at 10 - 12% (YMMV). Then mix 'em together starting at 50/50. If needed, adjust % until your taste buds are so happy that your tongue will slap your face silly.

Good luck!

Dmorr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
suburbs of Phila
Thanks Iffy. I was so focused on a mix recipe that I never thought about mixing them up separately and then blending. I'm still new at the DIY and have only had one or two mixes that I really liked or was borderline on. All the rest were horrid or just tasted bland and was missing something. I just mixed all the apples that I have last night at around 10% so now I can just make the strawberry and blend from there. Thank you. Which apple do you normally use?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
For any apples, I use Capella Green Apple and Apple Pie (very lovely cinnamon hint without overpowering).

My, and many others, fav blend is vaping Zone Blueberry Super Concentrate (2.5%) and TFA Pear (12%). I mixed these as single flavs for my all day vaping. A sweet ECF lady mentioned a commercial mix she liked, BB&P. Mixed my two 50/50 and that's what I'm vaping at this moment!

Have fun & good luck!

Dmorr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
suburbs of Phila
I have not bought flavors from them since I first tried to DIY and didn't know they had a strapple. Nice!!! I'll have to give that a try also.

TFA makes a strapple which I got as a freebie from WL once. It was pretty tastey at my usual fruit combo of 10% strapple and 5% EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread